2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

i'm curious to know what the hell happened to Schneider, and if he will be okay by tuesday. if he is put him the :censored: in.

Vancouver Canucks

From Schneider: "Just cramped up real bad. I could feel it coming after the second...It was real frustrating...Its something that used to happen to me in the AHL. A lot of nervous energy, probably sweating a little more than normal, got a little dehydrated."

Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHH!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...how many ceremonial daggers are we shipping to Vancouver?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So...how many ceremonial daggers are we shipping to Vancouver?

Chelsea Daggers?

Oh yes.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Well according to early reports Ginger the Goalie wasn't hurt that badly just tweaked his Hamstring and listening to the post game show they seem to be leaning towards Schneider.

Either way the Hawks are in the Nucks brain, you can say that you played your best game in a losing cause but you still passed up your third chance at eliminating a team. It'll be interesting to say the least on Tuesday.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I felt super confident with luongo in games 1 2 and 3 and now suddenly I'm as nervous as a whore in a church when I see him out there. That being said he looked ok in the 3rd and OT..

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Injury looked pretty serious to me. Vigneault's full of crap.

If they start Schneider on Tuesday, Luongo's already a goner.

He should get banished to South Beach or the desert/Winnipeg :)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Re: Ducks - Extremely disappointing, of course. Great season from a teach that really overachieved all year. From the way the defense looked at the beginning to all the injuries and such. Teemu had another stellar year. Perry was more than outstanding. Hiller was amazing until the vertigo. Gotta improve the defense and get Hiller healthy.

Re: Predators - Congrats on the first series win I guess. Your catfish throwing, train whistle blowing, trapping, system-playing, scarppiness chaps my ass. Really does. I cry rivers for the team that has to play you (unless it's the Wings or Sharks, but even then, I cry for the good of hockey. This kind of thing can't be encouraged.)

Re: Canucks - BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Game 7 will be fantastic.

Re: Teemu - There is no way in hell he can retire. 6 goals in the series? 80 points as a 40-year old? Disappointing out in the playoffs? Yeah you're not done. One (Five?) More Year(s)!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I think it's safe to say Teemu will be back he can take all the time in the World he won't be signing before or on July 1st, he'll sign with Anaheim in Early August and be ready for the season. As much as I'd love to see him back in Winnipeg :P It's either Anaheim or retirement and everyone knows that.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Injury looked pretty serious to me. Vigneault's full of crap.

If they start Schneider on Tuesday, Luongo's already a goner.

He should get banished to South Beach or the desert/Winnipeg :)

Send him to Phoenix after the Coyotes move. What he does from there is up to him.

So how about those two-bit head games from Vigneault. Luongo is out with fictitious back pain until Schneider is out with actual groin pain, and then you look like a gum-chomping dumbass.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

THAT'S NOT GUM, THEY'RE LOZENGES.

As soon as Greasy went flopping to stop that puck, I knew it was game over. The Hawks did everything they could to lose that game, and the Canucks still couldn't close it off. Wow.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Luongo wasn't even on the bench before coming in, he was tucked away in the locker room. This poor guy is developing some serious issues. Even the shots he saved were an adventure, how many bobbled shots or glove pop outs did he have?

What I did notice was a significantly higher commitment to defense once Luongo came in, its apparent to me that Vancouver knows its best shot to win with Luongo in net right now is to make sure as few pucks as possible get to him.

As to your question, I recall him bobbling a couple, but I dont remember him facing very many quality shots while he was in net either.

Also, I agree with Lee, as soon as his chest hit the ice you could see that goal coming.

Oh, I didn't see it coming. I was resigned to a loss when it seemed that the play was never going to stop being in our end.

I'm guessing Rome and Ballard play third pairing with Alberts and Salo hurt. That game really put a lot of hard miles on the top four.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Luongo wasn't even on the bench before coming in, he was tucked away in the locker room. This poor guy is developing some serious issues. Even the shots he saved were an adventure, how many bobbled shots or glove pop outs did he have?

What I did notice was a significantly higher commitment to defense once Luongo came in, its apparent to me that Vancouver knows its best shot to win with Luongo in net right now is to make sure as few pucks as possible get to him.

As to your question, I recall him bobbling a couple, but I dont remember him facing very many quality shots while he was in net either.

Also, I agree with Lee, as soon as his chest hit the ice you could see that goal coming.

He didn't, at least not in Regulation. That was the storyline the announcers were pushing, too. How the Hawks needed to put some shots on Fragile Roberto.

Well, if the Canucks aren't going to play their third (?) line, they might as well go balls out and sit Torres, put Rome up at wing for Oreskovich and Hodgson, call up Tanev, and roll with a defense that helped them win throughout the season.

If the Hawks somehow pull this off, expect delays all throughout Vancouver as people take turns jumping in front of SkyTrains at the more populated stations.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived