2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?They had no business being in the series,? Sedin said. ?We outplayed them badly for five games.? - Henrik Sedin

Maybe some class and humility would suit them better?

What a douche.

In so many words.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

?They had no business being in the series,? Sedin said. ?We outplayed them badly for five games.? - Henrik Sedin

What a douche.

In so many words.

And Kane or Toews wouldn't do the same? Yeah, sure. He was asked a question, and gave an honest answer as opposed to dancing around it and saying "well yeah, they played well" - no the Blackhawks played 2 decent games. That's it. It's a rivalry. It's what happens in a rivalry. Deal with it, and stop complaining with all of your sour grapes. You won the :censored:ing Stanley Cup last year. Shut the hell up already. We don't feel sorry for the Blackhawks, or Blackhawks fans. At all.

6fQjS3M.png

“They had no business being in the series,” Sedin said. “We outplayed them badly for five games.” - Henrik Sedin

What a douche.

In so many words.

And Kane or Toews wouldn't do the same? Yeah, sure. He was asked a question, and gave an honest answer as opposed to dancing around it and saying "well yeah, they played well" - no the Blackhawks played 2 decent games. That's it. It's a rivalry. It's what happens in a rivalry. Deal with it, and stop complaining with all of your sour grapes. You won the :censored:ing Stanley Cup last year. Shut the hell up already. We don't feel sorry for the Blackhawks, or Blackhawks fans. At all.

Tell us how you really feel. Toews and Kane were extremely humble and gave the Canucks credit last night after the game. If you recall last the last few times the Blackhawks denied the Canucks, the blackhawk stars were classy and humble even in victory. The only guys that would talk smack are 1) mouthy fans like myself, and 2)adam burish/ben eager, who aren't on the team anymore.

Nice way to use "we" instead of "I," I didn't know you represented Everyone, right on. I didn't get that memo. Not sure what you're going for there but hey, *thumbs up* you have fun.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

no the Blackhawks played 2 decent games. That's it.

No it's not. The Blackhawks blew the Canucks out in two games, won a close game, lost three close games, and sucked in the first game. Did you sit down and watch the series at all? Hawks are a sudden death goal away from splattering the franchise's brains on the pavement, inexcusable turnover leads to a goal, and now it's "oh ho ho, this series was really 5-2 if you ask me." What crap.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

No it's not. The Blackhawks blew the Canucks out in two games, won a close game, lost three close games, and sucked in the first game. Did you sit down and watch the series at all? Hawks are a sudden death goal away from splattering the franchise's brains on the pavement, inexcusable turnover leads to a goal, and now it's "oh ho ho, this series was really 5-2 if you ask me." What crap.

Shh, we won the stanley cup last year, we're not allowed to gripe about anything ever again. Just let them enjoy this.

:rolleyes:

twitter

I'm late on this, but congratulations goes out to Vancouver and their fans. Slaying their own personal dragon goes a long way to getting that monkey off their backs. Trust me, I know what it feels like to have a team have your number and when you beat them it feels really good, unfortunately we as Caps fans dont have that feeling. Hopefully it comes sooner or later. They earned that victory and they earned the right to crow about it. Kudos to you Vancouver. I'll be rooting for the Preds cause I just really like Shea Weber, alot.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

What a douche.

In so many words.

Tell us how you really feel. Toews and Kane were extremely humble and gave the Canucks credit last night after the game. If you recall last the last few times the Blackhawks denied the Canucks, the blackhawk stars were classy and humble even in victory. The only guys that would talk smack are 1) mouthy fans like myself, and 2)adam burish/ben eager, who aren't on the team anymore.

Nice way to use "we" instead of "I," I didn't know you represented Everyone, right on. I didn't get that memo. Not sure what you're going for there but hey, *thumbs up* you have fun.

We means "collective rest of hockey fans including those who have already voiced their opinion and are sick and tired of 'Hawks fans' bitching and whining, specifically yours, after last night.

Shh, we won the stanley cup last year, we're not allowed to gripe about anything ever again. Just let them enjoy this.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'm a Blue Jackets fan rooting for the Canucks because they've just played Chicago, are playing Nashville, and would be playing Detroit most likely if they win. The 3 teams I happen to hate the most in the Western Conference, and for good reason. Plus the fact that I have family friends in Vancouver, that my best friend is a Canucks fan, and that they haven't won and they've been around for 40 seasons is why I'm rooting for them in the playoffs.

The only reason the Blackhawks were in this series was because of the phenomenal play of Corey Crawford, specifically these last two games. The Blackhawks got seriously outworked in the last two games of the series, and as all of you Blackhawks fans even pissed up a storm about, were outworked significantly in the first three games as well. That means that the Canucks outplayed the Hawks in 5 of the 7 games. Don't give me the whole "close games" :censored:, if that's the case, why were you so up in arms about the performances in Games 2 and 3?

Oh, and yeah, the fans of teams that have never won Stanley Cups are really annoyed with this whole "oh boo hoo 'Hawks lost" thing you've been pulling, CS85. You won the Cup last year. Don't act like it's the end of the world.

6fQjS3M.png

Bruins this series: 22 PP, -1.

No :censored:ing words. I will not be surprised in the least if they choke here. Brass syndrome has gotten to me early -- what an humongously :censored:-filled second period at the worst possible time.

B's: please get your heads out of your mother:censored:ing asses.

What a douche.

In so many words.

We means "collective rest of hockey fans including those who have already voiced their opinion and are sick and tired of 'Hawks fans' bitching and whining, specifically yours, after last night.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'm a Blue Jackets fan rooting for the Canucks because they've just played Chicago, are playing Nashville, and would be playing Detroit most likely if they win. The 3 teams I happen to hate the most in the Western Conference, and for good reason. Plus the fact that I have family friends in Vancouver, that my best friend is a Canucks fan, and that they haven't won and they've been around for 40 seasons is why I'm rooting for them in the playoffs.

The only reason the Blackhawks were in this series was because of the phenomenal play of Corey Crawford, specifically these last two games. The Blackhawks got seriously outworked in the last two games of the series, and as all of you Blackhawks fans even pissed up a storm about, were outworked significantly in the first three games as well. That means that the Canucks outplayed the Hawks in 5 of the 7 games. Don't give me the whole "close games" :censored:, if that's the case, why were you so up in arms about the performances in Games 2 and 3?

Oh, and yeah, the fans of teams that have never won Stanley Cups are really annoyed with this whole "oh boo hoo 'Hawks lost" thing you've been pulling, CS85. You won the Cup last year. Don't act like it's the end of the world.

I'm just gonna let this lie, I've got better things to do.

twitter

No :censored:ing words. I will not be surprised in the least if they choke here. Brass syndrome has gotten to me early -- what an humongously :censored:-filled second period at the worst possible time.

Well, it's 3-2, but there's too much hockey left.

And it's the Boston Bruins.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm staying optimistic this time (actually! I think.). That was huge. No way the Habs tie it up. This might be the death of me, but I think we can keep the foot on the gas long enough. Especially if those douches keep diving and helping out.

I'm staying optimistic this time (actually! I think.). That was huge. No way the Habs tie it up. This might be the death of me, but I think we can keep the foot on the gas long enough. Especially if those douches keep diving and helping out.

I think so, too. Nervous now, but it'll be nothing compared to when the Habs pull Price. Like Jack Edwards said, this is the time for Chara to prove why he's a Norris nominee and this is the time for Thomas to prove why he's a Vezina nominee.

I can't believe I actually just quoted Jack Edwards.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived