2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

If the Dead Things take Game 7 tomorrow night, I guaren-damn-tee you that Puckguy and ICS won't be on the boards for a long time... Largely because the anger they could produce alone, should the Sharks lose, could easily take out the entire city of San Jose.

ICS... yes.

Puckguy... well... He will be upset, and then get over it. Life will move on for him.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Sharks you have 2 choices of what you will be using this weekend:

sher-wood-hockey-stick-profile.jpg OR Golf-Club-Length.jpg

Hint: One means massive choke and the other means awesomeness.

They will either still be in contention for the Cup or they will be trying to putt some golf balls into a cup.

San Jose Sharks fans Anger level: (Still) ELEVATED

Sorry to fix your post, man, but the whole 'Suicide Level' thing is really childish and uncalled for. I prefer an 'Anger Level' because the fans in San Jose are probably ticked off at this moment.

Come Friday morning, San Jose fans will either be celebrating another Conference Finals apperence or the whole city will go down in a anger induced rage of Atomic proportions.

When the Canucks blew their 3-0 lead I was definitely more depressed more than angry.

But the Canucks won that series. I could only imagine what it would of been like had the Blackhawks won Game 7.

If the Dead Things take Game 7 tomorrow night, I guaren-damn-tee you that Puckguy and ICS won't be on the boards for a long time... Largely because the anger they could produce alone, should the Sharks lose, could easily take out the entire city of San Jose.

If the nucks had lost, I think a large segment of the fanbase would have had a hard time giving a damn about next season. I mean, we've been waiting 17 years for even a conference finals appearance. And I was 17 last time they made the WCF. Half my freaking life for the next one!

What the hell?

From the Red Wings official twitter feed:

"Happy Birthday to Emilio Estevez. The Wings are 27-15-1 on birthdays of primary Breakfast Club members since the movie came out on 2/15/85."

I don't know who does the research for this, but what? Are the Sharks screwed? lol

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

John Hughes was a Red Wings fan, so it's clear how birthdays of the principals in his magnum opus inspire the Wings to greatness roughly two thirds of the time.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Just a thought. The Sharks are 7-0 in these playoffs in games in which they outscore their opponent. Just sayin'...

Great assessment, Einstein. :rolleyes:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I don't know if I can handle this anymore. The Wings picked it up at the end of the period and it's 2-1 now. All I know is it will be the longest 20 minutes ever for me.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived