2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dude singing the anthem is ridiculous.

Rene Rancourt? Garden legend.

Great game by Tampa. Stupid, stupid hockey by the Bruins. If they keep playing like this, they'll remember what it feels like to get swept out of the playoffs.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I had friends over, so I wasn't on the computer. We scored, and I wanted to check tumblr because I have a bunch of Lighning fans on there. I go get the wifi code, come back and it's 2-0. Before I could find the remote to rewind it was 3-0.

8 straight wins for the Lightning.

Let's be honest. The only reason the game was that close was because of Niemi and your guys' PK.

First Sharks goal? Bonehead play by Greasy Joe. Second Sharks goal was a good one, that was a great tip. In practically every other aspect, the Sharks were outplayed by Vancouver. Call it a "scheduling loss" or something, I guess.

Also, Joe Pavelski must have had "Hit Me" taped to his back all night. He spent more time on his knees than Belladonna.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel abd for Dany Heatley. He was not offsides on his mini breakaway and that was not a penalty. His arm was already up and Torres skated into it. Regardless of the teams involved I always hate to see a game decided on a missed call.

I was happy back when he got traded from Atlanta to Ottawa, because I was a Leafs fan at the time. I said to my buddy "he does have a habit of killing a team..."

Really Boston?? Youre not justifying my wanting to Fire Boudreau very easy...this Tampa team could just be a buzzsaw.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Watching the Bruins power play is an excruciating excercise. (Typed just before they score with 1 second left. Rolo never even saw that one.)

Tampa looks great. Roloson looks great.

I want Tampa to win the series, but I hope Boston wins this game. I want a great series out of this one, because it can be.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

What the hell do they do when Bergeron comes back? Or do they let him rest up a bit more?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived