Detroit Tigers Logo

thebigeh

Much better than:

2896.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Looks very similar

Wow

wait insent stealing someone elses logos a automatic ban? if it isent it should.

I agree he didnt come up with a new concept parsay , but if we are going to get technical all either of them did was use the current Tiger head that can be found on there logo page in the opening of Comerica Park logo and put in inside a circle with a different font. So he didnt really steal anything, both are just taking what the tigers currently use and putting in a circle like they used to have.

Looks very similar

That concept was posted nearly six years ago....chances are that he/she didn't even know about it. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this was stolen.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It's not like MonkeyWrench32 created the head logo. If you read his thread he took the head from this logo 6n8ewtl7lzamf20eohyv4aav2.gifto quote him "I know that a lot of Tigers fans love the old circle logo, so I decided to take it and modernize it. It uses the Tiger head from the current primary and a font that is very close to the text used in the "diamond" logo"

My link

He just borrowed the idea from MonkeyWrench32 plus MonkeyWrench32's logo is watermarked if you look at it

3535rx3.jpg

So the first guy didn't create the logo, he just cropped it.

The different fonts, orange trim on one ring and not the other...it's not stolen, just similar. :rolleyes:

I like the one in post #2...crazy eyes.

87Redskins.png

I bet most posters on here weren't even memebers in 2005, let alone remember concepts from that far back. Just because they're similar doesn't mean he stole it.

true. but it"s possible he did.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived