Montreal Expos, what if they came back?

Lumbergh

I like it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like it.

I think it would look better with the "e" and "M" connected, as if they were written with the same brush stroke.

Actually, that's a very good point. You've even got a good way to do it: connect the 'e' with the inner red on the 'm.'

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like it.

I think it would look better with the "e" and "M" connected, as if they were written with the same brush stroke.

Actually, that's a very good point. You've even got a good way to do it: connect the 'e' with the inner red on the 'm.'

I agree. move the e down so it swoops under the stem of the M and just let the e continue into the red of the M

Untitled.png

Well executed logo, but I feel I might be the minority that the Expos should never change their original logo. The "M" seems too thin for me, but I like the rest of it.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

Well executed logo, but I feel I might be the minority that the Expos should never change their original logo. The "M" seems too thin for me, but I like the rest of it.

Agreed, the original flowed much better. This one seems to be tacking on the "e" and the "b" as an afterthought.

87Redskins.png

The entire thing seems very off balance.

The red and blue of the circle are split exactly at the middle. The MONTREAL Is tilted to nearly the left side of the split, while EXPOS Is close to the middle of the bottom part. Then the eMb logo is more on the right side of the circle than the middle, creating huge mess IMO.

Never mind that the eMb looks very forced. If you're going for a concept with the letters, it will be very difficult to draw a new logo that is as effective as their original. I'm sure it can be done, but probably not with letterforms as literal as yours. If you are stuck on the letters, there's no harm in reverting back to what they had - maybe a slight alteration, but base it on that. Otherwise, maybe go in a whole other direction and incorporate something like a FDL.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Agreed, the original flowed much better. This one seems to be tacking on the "e" and the "b" as an afterthought.

Agreed. It's nice work but to be blunt, your new logo is not as good as the original. As BBTV has already stated, the eMb logo looks forced and added on.

BB52Big.jpg

Until the others pointed it out I didn't even realize that was supposed to be a 'b' on the right. I thought it was just some fancy add-on or something. I'm with those who feel that if the Expos were here today or were to return, the original logo is too engrained in the team's history to be changed. In fact, the caps would probably be the same and only the uniforms would be likely to change at all.

What about the 'b' for baseball?

Look at the right side of the M.

Archived