Signs that will get you on TV

Brass

Ever notice whenever you watch a game, it seems like the people with signs get on TV? Did you notice that they alomst say the same things sometimes? Which leads me to this. In your home ballpark, arena, stadium or whatever, what sign do you think would get you on TV or on the scoreboard????

I only know one. At Fenway if you put anything asscosiated with Rem-Dog himself, you will practicually guarentee to see yourself of TV. I'll be at the Royals/RedSox game, so look for the kid with the, "Enfield, CT loves Rem-Dog!!!" sign. Enfield, my old home-town. ^_^

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

at a Cubs game, usually something mentioning Sammy will do the trick nicely, either that, "My First Cubs Game" or "It's My Birthday"

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

"I'm not wearing underpants!"

that one always gets a laugh out of people B)

I always wanted to go to Wrigley and get a well-equipped gal to hold a sign that says "Harry Caray Gave Me The Clap." Never got around to it though.

I may make a sign for the lie Raw from Winnipeg, though, with my Alice Cooper tribute's website address on it (WWW.MALICECOOPER.COM)

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I always wanted to bring a sign that read:

National

Broadcasting

Company

because I'm ironic like that.

haha, i've thought of that too

Just don't take it to an NHL, NFL, NBA or MLB game.

This is one that i`ve seen during H.N.I.C. 2 days ago.

Calgary flames sea food dinner

canucks: "whale logo"

red wings "octopus logo"

sharks "it won't happen though, Nabokov is too much for the flames"

I have an idea for a mascot. You all know those fans you see at NHL playoff games with their own home made Stanley Cups? Well, at the next Flames game, instead of a fan in a jersey holding a Cup, you have a Flames fan dressed up as Batman, but replace the Batman logo on the chest with the flaming black C. And instead of holding a Stanley Cup, he's holding a giant can of Shark Repellant.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

after further review, a little more:

in general: if female, wear a cowboy hat and the cameras might come. otherwise, suck up to the network :rolleyes:

Bucks-Bradley Center: the memory's a little buggy but i'll see what i can pull out here...okay, bring a little kid and put him in a Bucks jersey. said kid will serve as your sign :D or declare your love for D Jones :hockeysmiley:

Packers-Lambeau Field: wear a hunting jacket (either one will do, the traffic cone orange or the camo) and possibly a coonskin hat. that should serve as your sign. if you lack either one, carry one of those FOX signs (or whatever station is carrying the game that day), you might get on.

Brewers-Miller Park: carry a sign bemoaning the Brew's cash problems ^_^ j/k, something in homage to Bill Schroeder

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I have an idea for a mascot. You all know those fans you see at NHL playoff games with their own home made Stanley Cups? Well, at the next Flames game, instead of a fan in a jersey holding a Cup, you have a Flames fan dressed up as Batman, but replace the Batman logo on the chest with the flaming black C. And instead of holding a Stanley Cup, he's holding a giant can of Shark Repellant.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

You mean shark repellant bat spray don't you--thanks for the laugh...

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived