MLB rebranding & Pro Combat

BrandMooreArt

That black jersey looks like a t-shirt.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That black jersey looks like a t-shirt.

It also says Pittspurgh.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Pirates look alright, I think you should take Pittsburgh off of the Away uniform, in fact would look great with the script that Missouri Tigers just posted. I like the black uniform the way it is though for a alternate.

Love the series man! Keep up the good work!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 4 weeks later...

New York Mets - used a wide spaced pin striping on these and eliminated the black. changed the number font up to something more unique and that works well with their monogram

necd9s.png

The blue jersey is EPIC

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The blue jersey is EPIC

Yep. No other way to put it. It looks fantastic. I love the alt as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These concepts are sick. I love the thinking behind a lot of this. Your White Sox UNIS are great. I'm loving the Mets UNIS but I'm not sure about the white caps. I like them but they remind me of the Florida Gators. Keep up the great work.

• 2 months later...

It's been a few months since you last posted, and I think I speak for everyone who's seen this tread when I say please don't be done.

Agreed. That Braves update it beautiful. The tomahawk cap is the only thing that needs a change.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Please don't bump threads from over two months ago, no matter what you have to say if the designer is done with the project, he is done. You can't beg and plead for him to continue. After a two months absence from this concept, it's a good indicator that he is done... Come on now.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Please don't bump threads from over two months ago, no matter what you have to say if the designer is done with the project, he is done. You can't beg and plead for him to continue. After a two months absence from this concept, it's a good indicator that he is done... Come on now.

Are you a moderator?

I don't know, two months isn't really that long. if it were any longer I probably wouldn't have bumped it. I don't know that he is done. That's why I bumped it. To find out. Someone could definitely be too busy in just two months to post concepts. Priorities, you know... Come on now.

Untitled.png

Come on now chris.

Family, work, life...there are many reasons why someone might take an extended break from a project.

I see nothing wrong with encouraging someone to "get back at it";

Especially with a good concept like this one.

Archived