MLB rebranding & Pro Combat

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the run down Gfonk. i agree with most of that. probably wont be making changes to many of these, im just knocking out a team then moving on to the next. but ill keep all that in mind going forward

You bet! I know what you mean, it's a 30-team league and once you finish a concept you want to keep moving on to new things, not spend a ton of time on stuff you've already spent a ton of time on.

Grunge-Logos.png

oh sweet :censored: these are some of the best baseball concepts I've ever seen! A lot of out of the box ideas but they're totally something Nike would do and a lot of them work! Keep this series up!

Current favorite, Royals Pro Combat jersey,

From afar, the StL monogram looks like "SU". Also, the beveling really just clutters the logo up.

On the other hand, nice job with Cleveland. I'm not crazy about how the cream front-panel looks on the cap, nor how the script looks like as a cap logo, though. As well, red-on-blue doesn't look too good, so you should add a white/cream outline on the script/name on the navy alt. That aside, it's still a pretty good-looking concept.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived