National Identities

Davidson

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

National_Identities_South_Africa.png

I don't know if a Springbok is really what should represent South Africa. It still seen as a symbol for apartheid in many places in South Africa. I would look to change it to maybe a Protea. But I love what your doing, I can't wait to see some of the African nations.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

You are damn talented, you know that dude? Damn talented. There's a gift somewhere inside your brain that keeps on giving to, well, itself...and that gift ends up giving all of us super-remarkable pieces such as these. I ain't not nothing even halfway critical to say about nann one of them. Love them all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

National_Identities_Canada.png

I really like this one.

I was thinking it would be better with a more "natural" looking leaf, but then it turns into something you would find on Roots clothing..

Great job, these are all great.

Wow these are really nice! Sweden's I feel is too small compared to the others since most of that space is cut off, not sure how you'd keep the same shape without making it too long though. oh well. nevermind, just relooked at it, looks great!

Holland? met de leeuw?

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

You could go with something like this: http://www.canadianforcesmilitary.com/rangers.html

Its the crest for the Canadian Rangers...which is a sort of para-military force made up of mostly First Nations/Inuit trappers, etc who sort of make up Canada's "military" presence in Northern Canada (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) and would serve as guides for the military during exercises, or real manouvers.

Australia :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

THAT ONE IS MIND BLOWING!

I was looking at it thinking

Okay, there's the kangaroo, but where's the e...OH!

ExplodingHead.gif

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived