piratesfan16's MLB Series

piratesfan16

I like the morphing of the 1997 and 2012 birds, but not really the black. Most Blue Jays fans will want 2-tone blue, but if you feel black is truly necessary, then try to use it less. That cap does look sharp, but a second blue is really needed needed on the jerseys. Also, go with the 77-93 double piping, even if you use black. You could probably take a bit of artistic licence, as the 1997 bird had light blue take up large part of the logo, but only a minor part of the jerseys (i.e. With the black).

So to summarize, make black split duties with light blue (i.e. By making the double piping 2-tone blue) as the secondary colour, and drop that black alt.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the morphing of the 1997 and 2012 birds, but not really the black. Most Blue Jays fans will want 2-tone blue, but if you feel black is truly necessary, then try to use it less. That cap does look sharp, but a second blue is really needed needed on the jerseys. Also, go with the 77-93 double piping, even if you use black. You could probably take a bit of artistic licence, as the 1997 bird had light blue take up large part of the logo, but only a minor part of the jerseys (i.e. With the black).

So to summarize, make black split duties with light blue (i.e. By making the double piping 2-tone blue) as the secondary colour, and drop that black alt.

Thank you. The more I think about it, fans want to see the two-tone blue. Black has been restricting my options. Update coming later.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

I would also appreciate some help on how to add gold to the king of diamonds logo for the Royals. Any tips there? I don't like how one-dimenstion is looks now(blue on white).

How did I never see this post? Anyhoo, this is a really rough mock-up drop-shadow style (it should be more outline-like) of how to add more gold (I used yellow though):

pf16kingodiamons.png

I though you were going with the block "C" on the Indians' cap. If you ditched that idea, then switch the brown and blue on the cap and add a white outline to Wahoo Jr.

I though you were going with the block "C" on the Indians' cap. If you ditched that idea, then switch the brown and blue on the cap and add a white outline to Wahoo Jr.

I completely botched that one. I'm still fiddling around with color combinations. Until then, here's the AL EAST. Instead of the doing this in parts, I will release the FINAL update to the Baltimore Orioles next. I will try to make this as professional-looking as I can.

4ieo2x.png

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Indians: Option #2 by a country mile

Blue Jays: I think that a dark blue cap with a light blue bill is a good idea, but this light blue is too light. You're best to go with either a solid (dark) blue cap or a dark blue one with a white front panel.

So wait: you created concepts for every team, redid them based on C&C, then made final concepts as with this one? Because that's what I inferred, though on Page 1 it says "completed" for all the AL teams, which would contradict by getting rid of the second go round of C&C. I'm confused.wacko.gif

Archived