BASEBALL ALL-TIME DRAFT: Discussion Thread (PLEASE LOCK)

Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan - New York Yankees

bruschimania - Atlanta Black Crackers

Gary. - Detroit Tigers

infrared41 - Pittsburgh Crawfords

Billy B - Chicago Cubs

pmoehrin - Newark Eagles

KDubK414 - Milwaukee Baseball LLC

knnhrvy16 - Los Angeles Dodgers

Lights Out - Tampa Bay Devil Rays

AnythingChicago - Salisbury Steaks

north dakota - Cleveland Indians

YessSir32 - Detroit Stars

NJTank - New York Mets

nash61 - Modesto Nuts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in.

You're gonna love my Nuts

15535-modnuts-.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Anyone have any ideas how to pick draft order, I was going to just pick out of a hat, and you would just to trust me. B)

Random.org is a lot quicker and easier.

Edit: I also think the draft should be serpentine, that way it's not as huge of an advantage to be #1.

I agree on the serpentine draft. I'm on Random.org right now, not sure how this works.

Anyone have any ideas how to pick draft order, I was going to just pick out of a hat, and you would just to trust me. B)

Random.org is a lot quicker and easier.

Edit: I also think the draft should be serpentine, that way it's not as huge of an advantage to be #1.

I agree on the serpentine draft. I'm on Random.org right now, not sure how this works.

EDIT: Never mind I got it.

Sweet, I got the first pick. Thanks, Random.org! :P

With that pick, the Salisbury Steaks choose: Willie Mays.

He told me to say hey to you all, and he'll be looking forward to eating steaks here in Salisbury for a long, long time to come.

I picked Willie because I really wanted someone who could do it all. And Mays is probably the best 5-tool player of all time, so no one better than him to start a ballclub with.

25yzwqg.png

He told me to say hey to you all, and he'll be looking forward to eating steaks here in Salisbury for a long, long time to come.

I picked Willie because I really wanted someone who could do it all. And Mays is probably the best 5-tool player of all time, so no one better than him to start a ballclub with.

Wrong thread. B)

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81422

Wrong thread. B)

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81422

Oh, :censored: . Sorry. I didn't see that. I have posted that in the other thread also. Thanks for the heads up...

25yzwqg.png

Archived