New England Patriots

dmhtfld

Wanted to keep the uniforms a little classic by giving the jersey the pinstripes like the Patriots used to have and adding some simple stripes to the helmet and the pants. I kept the same number font but switched up the helmet logo to their alternate unused logo.

Home:

Home-8.png

Away:

Away-6.png

It's an interesting look, but those vertical stripes don't work on the socks at all, IMO. Not too keen on the helmet logo, either. I hate that thing.

Agreed. Everything looks nice, but try some horizontal stripes on the socks. It's just how football socks should be.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Not a fan. IMO the best change the Patriots could make right now is dropping all silver and switching it to white. The rest of their current look is solid. Not a bad concept, I just don't like adding more silver, the stripes, and using the NE logo instead of the flying Elvis on the helmets.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Since the stripes on the unis already failed, maybe placing them within the section on the shoulders made by the thin red lines would be a small enough section that it won't overwhelm the set and the fans might welcome it more than rehashing an old uni? Also I really like that NE logo but just not on the helmet, maybe as a patch on the front right hand side of the jersey or pants...what happened to the stripes on the pants In the update?

Archived