Best College Football uniforms

thespleenenator

I couldn't tell you why, but I've always been a sucker for these Purdue uniforms:

drew_brees_2001Rosebowl_medium.jpg

It's just a sharp look to me.

Probably because those are kick-ass uniforms. The T.V numbers look a bit weird for some reason, but other than that, it's much better than the current crap they're wearing.

hmm...while the color scheme is great those jerseys are just way too generic...that design was the same jersey design that was brought over from wyoming which was basically straight out of the champion catalog...the same color number outline with the redskins 2 color stripe and the champion numbers simply falls flat.

purdue's best set was right after these when they went to nike.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't tell you why, but I've always been a sucker for these Purdue uniforms:

drew_brees_2001Rosebowl_medium.jpg

It's just a sharp look to me.

Probably because those are kick-ass uniforms. The T.V numbers look a bit weird for some reason, but other than that, it's much better than the current crap they're wearing.

hmm...while the color scheme is great those jerseys are just way too generic...that design was the same jersey design that was brought over from wyoming which was basically straight out of the champion catalog...the same color number outline with the redskins 2 color stripe and the champion numbers simply falls flat.

purdue's best set was right after these when they went to nike.

500px-Wyoming2.jpg

Still better than what Purdue and Wyoming currently use. They'd be even better if they fixed the monochrome numbers.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

What is up with that logo, though?

It's apparently their new logo, and i have to say, if they made it a bit bigger, it would look much better than it already does.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived