Best College Football uniforms

thespleenenator

Sooo keewwll!

In the future could you please refrain from spelling the word cool like that?

In the future never quote me again. Save the snark for someone else big guy.

Please don't turn into BigMac12

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This better NOT be tOSU's Combat uni for 2011......noooooo!!!!!!!!

osucrapjersey.png

First thing I always do is look at the shoulders. If they have that stupid stitching design they're fake (Nike only did that for one year).

Unfortunately, not true; Baylor jsut got them this year.

I am not sure why anyone is ever fooled by these photoshops. Easiest way to tell with this template is the glove (2 year old model), glove lining which is almost always red/crimson and mismatched and the heel of the shoe (which usually has a horned frog or U logo). Also, that helmet is floating and doesn't have a head in it.

I wouldn't say I was fooled, but rather thrown off when Paul from UniWatch posted this in his blog.

IIRC, Paul is out of town and it was one of the other guys that posted it.

Sooo keewwll!

I'm not trying to turn this into something its not, I just see no logical reason to spell words like that, whats wrong with "so cool"?

Sooo keewwll!

I'm not trying to turn this into something its not, I just see no logical reason to spell words like that, whats wrong with "so cool"?

i was talking about DC and him saying "please don't quote me". Remind you of anyone?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

and of course my favorite look ever!

Ninja Ducks

Burn him at the stake! Get the pitchforks Kevin let's riot!!

Your pathetic attempt at trolling was painfully unfunny.

Ninja Ducks

For liking those Kentucky monstrosities, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Ninja Ducks

Your pathetic attempt at trolling was painfully unfunny.

I have to disagree, that was actually very funny. but ummm yeah the Dennis Dixon era Duck's uniforms were HIDEOUS. Their current ones aren't bad, and it's kind of fun to see a team wear crazy things every week. Especially since most programs (including Auburn) pride themselves on their tradition. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, my favorite uniforms are the classic's but there definitely was a need for a little flare in the college football world.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

I always thought this set was too short lived for Arkansas

darren-mcfadden.jpg

21cf1e_t300.jpeg

Meh. IMO those pants stripes look great if you have an old school look, but I don't think they work when paired with a 90's style top (contrast or pattern trim on arm and neckholes) and 90's style helmet (main color, contrast facemask and no stripes or stripe(s) that don't match pants stripes.

Meh. IMO those pants stripes look great if you have an old school look, but I don't think they work when paired with a 90's style top (contrast or pattern trim on arm and neckholes) and 90's style helmet (main color, contrast facemask and no stripes or stripe(s) that don't match pants stripes.

I get what you're saying about the sleeves and collar, but what makes the helmet and pants stripes any different from Oklahoma?

In my biased opinion:

0302armantiedwards.JPG

ncf_g_edwards_195.jpg

Really:

nd-green.jpg?1181073514468

95380008.jpg.2212_display_image.jpg?1266902615

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Sugar023.jpgum7.jpg

3308215.jpeg

My favorite Illini uniforms ever and some of my favorite in all of college football. The orange pants were worn with pro-style navy socks and the navy pants were worn with striped socks matching the jersey stripes. 100% pure class. The helmet was underwhelming, but the jerseys were keepers.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

TheOldRoman -- I do agree that, from the head down, those Illinois uniforms are rather nice. But the helmets ruin the whole thing. The Illini definitely need something new for a helmet logo, whether it's the Circle I or what.

darren-mcfadden.jpg

21cf1e_t300.jpeg

So do you like Oklahoma's uniforms? With the exception of the collars and cuff's they are the exact same.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Archived