Best College Football uniforms

thespleenenator

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my vote:

2011draft_Patrick_Peterson.jpg

Not that there's anything I dislike about their white jersey uniform, I just don't understand why they don't wear the purple jerseys regularly when at home ... they look so damn good.

Also, I like their throwbacks with the white pants & helmets ... those are damn sharp IMO . . thumbsup.gif

lsu.jpg

lsu-2.jpg

lsu-2.jpg

Dumbest. Jersey stripe. Ever.

No. There have been way worse (look back to the worst uniforms thread). But even though they may look dumb, the rest of the uniforms is so great that I have to excuse those unfortunate stripes.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm biased but...I have to go with the big three schools in Florida:

Nokia-Sugar-Bowl.jpg

peter-warrick_fsu-catch.jpg

307090608_09f9a1ab0d_o.jpg

Also...being a homer again....

Evans_Slideshow.jpg256495.jpg

...and finally....

4942811.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Why the different patches on the right?

They represent different divisions of the US Army. Presumably they're the divisions that the players will be assigned to when they graduate.

Anyway, as much as I love Arizona's current uniforms, the Desert Swarm-era uniforms simply cannot be beat.

4dfd5cacdf1d2.image.jpg

l98500-1.jpg

EASY... Anything that the FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES wear...

But this is my favorite uni from the FSU closet...

procombatjerseyshuddle1.jpg

It might be the picture/lighting, but the jersey and pants look way too red compared to the nice garnet they usually wear.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Indiana:

280b050a_crop_340x234.jpg

Wow, I thought those were universally reviled.

I'll pick one that hasn't been mentioned yet - Colorado's silver-and-gold throwbacks with the buffalo horn helmets. Beautiful and unique.

azIOj.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Indiana:

280b050a_crop_340x234.jpg

Wow, I thought those were universally reviled.

I'll pick one that hasn't been mentioned yet - Colorado's silver-and-gold throwbacks with the buffalo horn helmets. Beautiful and unique.

azIOj.jpg

THANK YOU!!! Finally, someone who agree that those were great unis. They just happened to have played against Wyoming.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I hate those Colorado throwback uniforms, but the helmet is pretty awesome. My high school, nicknamed the Blue Devils, wore that style back in the day.

I think if they would have removed the weird patterns on the jersey, it would look fantastic. Can you imagine if they wore these against Texas with their home jerseys?

Wrong thread lightsout, here's what youre looking for.

Cal's throwbacks

1976291092_a9ff1a2121.jpg

For once, I agree 101%

ALABAMA:

439x.jpg

NO!

It was there regular uniform with houndstooth patterns. What's not to like?

It made the numbers look pink, and it was just no. If you want houndstooth then these BAMAVS.jpg are the way to go

It didn't really make the numbers pink, you just couldn't tell it was there. I still prefer the houndstooth collar uniforms over the Pro Combat uniforms though.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Also, I like their throwbacks with the white pants & helmets ... those are damn sharp IMO

Those aren't throwbacks. The white helmet has been worn 3 times (if memory serves me right) and those specific white pants were only worn in the game against Tulane.

They wear white at home because of tradition. It dates back to the late 1950s when LSU won a title wearing the whites so they stuck ever since. Purples come out for non-conference home games except for the 1st home game of the season.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived