Best College Football uniforms

thespleenenator

I always thought this set was too short lived for Arkansas

darren-mcfadden.jpg

21cf1e_t300.jpeg

Meh. IMO those pants stripes look great if you have an old school look, but I don't think they work when paired with a 90's style top (contrast or pattern trim on arm and neckholes) and 90's style helmet (main color, contrast facemask and no stripes or stripe(s) that don't match pants stripes.

So do you like Oklahoma's uniforms? With the exception of the collars and cuff's they are the exact same.

That's exactly what I was trying to say.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This discussion begins and ends with Michigan.........there is no point in prolonging this any further!

Except not. Read the original post.

"Basically, list what the best uniform each team has worn."

darren-mcfadden.jpg

21cf1e_t300.jpeg

Meh. IMO those pants stripes look great if you have an old school look, but I don't think they work when paired with a 90's style top (contrast or pattern trim on arm and neckholes) and 90's style helmet (main color, contrast facemask and no stripes or stripe(s) that don't match pants stripes.

90s style helmet?? Arkansas has pretty much had the same helmet since the 80s. And there were quite a few teams in the 80s that rocked the main color, no stripes, contrast facemask helmet...it's not a 90s thing.

The home jersey is 80s style too...no contrast on neck and sleeves, and huge wordmark.

That's the best set Arkansas has had in the last decade, even as much as it looks like Oklahoma.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

darren-mcfadden.jpg

21cf1e_t300.jpeg

So do you like Oklahoma's uniforms? With the exception of the collars and cuff's they are the exact same.

Not really, but IMO they are better than these. The neck/cuff trim makes a big difference and OU has worn them consistently. OU's uniforms are fine, but they aren't near the top of traditional look uniforms for me.

I my opinion, these are the best uniforms in College football right now.

105995583_display_image.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 2 weeks later...

and of course my favorite look ever!

Ninja Ducks

Burn him at the stake! Get the pitchforks Kevin let's riot!!

For liking those Kentucky monstrosities, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Those Kentucky uniforms was a lot better than the next set as seen below (These were just too plain.

3136d1286766496-randall-cobb.jpg

Although the new set looks awesome, so they may be may favorite from Big Blue Nation.

ukfootballunis-222x149.JPG

Now, I generally hate all-white uniforms, but this set by Virginia Tech is awesome:

107333080_display_image.jpg?1308525762

This is another look that I really like:

arizona-wildcats-football.jpg

I just got home from work to find my newest jersey had arrived. Here it is:NinjaDucks.jpg

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't tell you why, but I've always been a sucker for these Purdue uniforms:

drew_brees_2001Rosebowl_medium.jpg

It's just a sharp look to me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

This should be Air Force's full time look, it's that good.

airforcespecialunis.jpg

Much better than their currents (which I dont get the love for at all).

Red and navy aren't in the school's identity. That was a one-time look paying tribute to the Thunderbirds precision flight team.

http://thunderbirds.airforce.com/

060811-F-1851B-109.jpg

Doesn't mean they can't adopt it for full-time use. I don't think the Thunderbirds would mind.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I couldn't tell you why, but I've always been a sucker for these Purdue uniforms:

drew_brees_2001Rosebowl_medium.jpg

It's just a sharp look to me.

Probably because those are kick-ass uniforms. The T.V numbers look a bit weird for some reason, but other than that, it's much better than the current crap they're wearing.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived