Dallas Cowboys Concept

jsb_0403

This is beautiful, dude...actually one of the best Cowboys concepts I've seen, and the only one I can remember to use that old logo. Great job in bringing that back. And to all those nick-nacking about the lack of silver/white on the dark jersey and lack of silver on the white jersey...bear in mind those much- beloved San Francisco 49ers uniforms of the '80s (and of current) were/are the exact same way. As a matter of fact, so were the Cowboys' uniforms for a decent chunk of the late '60s/early '70s. I think it actually works better that way myself.

Thanks! That means a lot...honestly I thought it worked that way too

Home it to much like the colts I think

That doesn't make sense...and if these look too much like the colts then so does their current home set

As a skins fan i think its horrible :cursing: but as a fan they scream Detroit Lions. :therock: just saying. :unsure:

I'm not getting how its "screaming" Detroit Lions..

Look there's alot of hatred for the 'Boys so there's need for the "I hate the Cowboys..." b.s.

Just comment on them.

I mean, I don't start every post on an Eagles concept with "I hate Eagles and their loudmouth fans, but..." or for the Redskins: "I think the Redskins have the most pathetic team in our division, but..."

Just say what you have to say.

Oh, and as a fan of the Cowboys, I kinda like it. Personally, I like the pre-edited vesion of these because I just like the double lines instead of triple.

Love the old school numbers and simplicity.

And I kinda like the old school logo, but I know if this concept were to come to life, it would probably be more modernized like everything else.

Overall, good job.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

My critique is more for you rather than your concept:

When you start a thread with "I hate so and so but...", it steals any credibility you have. You also appear to not have your heart in your work.. You have to believe in your concept for us to believe in it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Look there's alot of hatred for the 'Boys so there's need for the "I hate the Cowboys..." b.s.

Just comment on them.

I mean, I don't start every post on an Eagles concept with "I hate Eagles and their loudmouth fans, but..." or for the Redskins: "I think the Redskins have the most pathetic team in our division, but..."

Just say what you have to say.

Oh, and as a fan of the Cowboys, I kinda like it. Personally, I like the pre-edited vesion of these because I just like the double lines instead of triple.

Love the old school numbers and simplicity.

And I kinda like the old school logo, but I know if this concept were to come to life, it would probably be more modernized like everything else.

Overall, good job.

I was just saying how I feel

Personally if I had to pick between the two I would pick the pre-edited version. There was just lot of people asking for the white and the silver, so I wanted them to see what it would look like. I prefer the classic look over the modern look any day, I thought the pre-edited had that classic simplicity.

My critique is more for you rather than your concept:

When you start a thread with "I hate so and so but...", it steals any credibility you have. You also appear to not have your heart in your work.. You have to believe in your concept for us to believe in it.

I just let my work speak for itself...I try my best on anything I do and I'm not gonna upload something I don't believe looks good. Yeah, I hate the cowboys, but I still want them to look the best they can.

Archived