College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

Nobody commented on those Tulsa helmets posted on the last page! Those are in their own special category of horrible.

I'm trying to forget they existed. Just like Tulsa's new uniforms, these helmets were straight out of the new nike team catalog. 4 helmet options IIRC. The faux carbon fiber, TCU's frog print, the gradient like on Nike shoes and a starburst pattern.

You forgot the Camo and Diamond Plate options as well Picture13.png

So if a team were to order those patterns on their uniforms, would Nike like receive a schools helmets and then ship them to that hydrographics company?? Would anyone here happen to know??

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I missed this. Southern Miss goes all black helmet.

SMUUSM05.JPG

Thta looks AWFUL, especially with a cheap Nike uniform that is shiny. It would look better with their higher-end uniforms which are much more matte.

Pardon me if I'm posting something we've already seen, but:

What the dump is going on here?

boise-state-black-helmet_JPG.jpg

It's apparently fake. God I wish that was a real helmet. Boise black white black vs this

ivar-vong-oregon-ducks-football-arizona-state-05.jpg

Sweet jesus that would be great.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It's apparently fake. God I wish that was a real helmet. Boise black white black vs this

Gotta love that potential match-up. Nothing like watching a game where neither school involved wears their school colors. Might as well blindly reach into the Crayola box for color choices!

I've heard chatter that UGA vs. Florida will be red vs. blue. No sources are indicating such though.

Wasn't that the same rumor floating around at the start of the season with Georgia and Boise State?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Fake. It is from an ebay auction where the seller even said as much. He got a black matte helmet and thought it would look cool with the Boise PC Rivalry helmet sticker.

I've heard chatter that UGA vs. Florida will be red vs. blue. No sources are indicating such though.

Wasn't that the same rumor floating around at the start of the season with Georgia and Boise State?

That actually wasn't a rumor. A statement was made by UGA that the game would be Red vs. Blue uniforms. Then Nike's Pro Combats kind of took over the occasion. Everyone was really surprised when Boise unveiled white uniforms...

...Nike is like the honeybadger. It doesn't give a :censored:, it takes what it wants.

Oh, how I wish Penn State and Alabama would play again, just so I could rest my eyes.

Penn-State-Alabama-2011-.jpg

(from 2010)

They did play this year.

Arrgh ... How did I forget that?!

Most PSU fans have probably tried to forget it. ;)

That would be the best game of the year in terms of uniform style. So far, I believe Boise State was involved in the best looking uniform game versus UGA.

spacer.png

That would be the best game of the year in terms of uniform style. So far, I believe Boise State was involved in the best looking uniform game versus UGA.

For people that love crazy modern designs, I would have figured you'd hate a game where the two teams wear the exact same colors that happen to be black and white (with a hint of silver). That would be a very boring uniform match up. It'd be just like watching Nebraska and Wisconsin.

gbaCXZn.png

Ew. Black/white/black vs. silver/black/silver would clash WAY too much. Maybe black/white/black vs. the Ducks in white/green/white?

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Ew. Black/white/black vs. silver/black/silver would clash WAY too much. Maybe black/white/black vs. the Ducks in white/green/white?

Yeah, that would look better. Good thinking.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I vote for oregon in black silver and boise in silver/black

I vote for oregon in black silver and boise in silver/black

What about black orange black

Archived