College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boise State in black would be absolutely atrocious and I hope I never have to witness that. Picture a football version of this...

ny_g_young02_576.jpg

Ugh, no thanks.

NY Mets, Philadelphia Eagles, Oakland A's, Arizona Cardinals, Tennessee Vols, and Rutgers are all perfect examples of when "going black" can go so worng.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Boise State in black would be absolutely atrocious and I hope I never have to witness that. Picture a football version of this...

ny_g_young02_576.jpg

Ugh, no thanks.

I actually really like that uniform. Yeah, go ahead, kill me.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

word is TCU is going black on black (with the new unis) vs. BYU Friday Night at Cowboys Stadium ESPN at 7. Worked out pretty well vs. Baylor last year.

6284037375_af04cf3005_b.jpg

Will they go with 2011 helmet (black stripe) w/ frog? Or without frog? Or last year's purple helmet?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Pardon me if I'm posting something we've already seen, but:

What the dump is going on here?

boise-state-black-helmet_JPG.jpg

It's apparently fake. God I wish that was a real helmet. Boise black white black vs this

ivar-vong-oregon-ducks-football-arizona-state-05.jpg

Sweet jesus that would be great.

That would be the best game of the year in terms of uniform style. So far, I believe Boise State was involved in the best looking uniform game versus UGA.

For people that love crazy modern designs, I would have figured you'd hate a game where the two teams wear the exact same colors that happen to be black and white (with a hint of silver). That would be a very boring uniform match up. It'd be just like watching Nebraska and Wisconsin.

What can I say? I just like Black uniforms, in fact, I love them!

spacer.png

Gotta say, I think Boise would look better in Black than in their Grey jerseys. Those are the butt of the butt.

Boise needs to just need to stick with blue and orange. I know Nike is basically putting them on the map, but black and grey just seem "off" for them.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

word is TCU is going black on black (with the new unis) vs. BYU Friday Night at Cowboys Stadium ESPN at 7. Worked out pretty well vs. Baylor last year.

Will they go with 2011 helmet (black stripe) w/ frog? Or without frog? Or last year's purple helmet?

2011 purple helmet with the arched TCU + frog logo. Last year's purple helmet does not match the purple on the new uniforms.

Looks like in addition to busting out the black jerseys on Tuesday against Temple, the Bobcats will be adding something to their wardrobe. The Equipment staff just tweeted this image with "The cats will be dressed appropriately for the #Bobcatblackout."

433855511.jpg

x0y5nq.png

Looks like in addition to busting out the black jerseys on Tuesday against Temple, the Bobcats will be adding something to their wardrobe. The Equipment staff just tweeted this image with "The cats will be dressed appropriately for the #Bobcatblackout."

433855511.jpg

God dammit Ohio, why must you ruin such great uniforms! At least Nike can make black look good. Russell just sucks.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

433855511.jpg

Ugh. From one of the best uniforms to one of the worst.

I spy with my little eye Nintendo 64 controllers.

They came with the uniforms, along with a copy of Superman 64. Russell knows what kids like.

Love the all black set with a little purple on TCU. Wouldn't mind seeing a black version of their new helmets either.

As for Ohio... WTF

Archived