Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://jaysshop.stores.truition.com/

Obviously, they're having a sale to clear out old merchandise. But look underneath the big "50% OFF" banner. It says "Offer ends at 11.17.11 at 4:59 pm". That would presumably be when the new stuff is released and the old stuff is taken off the shelves/website and is no longer for sale, no? I have no idea. But I thought it was a point worth making.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

http://jaysshop.stores.truition.com/

Obviously, they're having a sale to clear out old merchandise. But look underneath the big "50% OFF" banner. It says "Offer ends at 11.17.11 at 4:59 pm". That would presumably be when the new stuff is released and the old stuff is taken off the shelves/website and is no longer for sale, no? I have no idea. But I thought it was a point worth making.

Point well made. I would say that's undoubtedly pointing to the 17th at 5pm as the date/time for the unveiling. Nice catch.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I bet you anything he thinks it's the font above the logo in bowld's avatar (the logos were leaked because the PDF file containing all the 2012 T-shirt deigns was leaked).

Yeah from what I understand it will be the bisected lettering and numbers again correct?

Confirmed by both Chris and some of CCSLC "insiders". Even though I know pretty much what they'll look like from what people have said, I'm still very excited.

Yeah from what I understand it will be the bisected lettering and numbers again correct?

Confirmed by both Chris and some of CCSLC "insiders". Even though I know pretty much what they'll look like from what people have said, I'm still very excited.

Yeah that's what I thought

It is, but not the same as the original font

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It is, but not the same as the original font

Love me some serifs!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Maybe the font on the invite is part of the new package? Maybe its this but split-lettered?

jpg.jpg

205.gif

Is that not just the Maple Leafs font with serifs added? Looks pretty close if it's not...

Yup.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived