Washington Capitals Concept

elijas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad ... not bad at all. I'd like to see a little more blue in the collar and the sleeves ? given that blue is the dominant colour on that Weagle logo ? and a little more striping on the sleeves as a whole. As it is, it'll just look like a random spot of red, because you have to remember that the seams won't be as visible in real life as they are on that template. Also, not sure why you've got an AHL patch on the hem. But a pretty solid effort for your first time out.

I'm just surprised you didn't make the jersey blue. I think approximately 100% of Capitals concepts on this side are blue with the W-Eagle on the chest.

It looks great, but here's my opinion - I think you need a three-star thing going on, to match up with both the logo and the DC flag. You could either add a third star somewhere (like around the collar somewhere), or place three starts on either or both of the sleeves. Just a thought.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I like how this has progressed. You've taken alot of the great C&C here and really made a solid Caps concept, final version is a 10. I know youre just using a template with the AHL patch on the bottom back hem so I'll let that slide.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived