new devils jerseys

puckcool22

This is a really sharp looking jersey. I don't know a whole lot about NHL jerseys but I like how this looks.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The Devils don't deserve green anymore. When they switched to black, they improved.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

If the Devils switched back to, or even added green now, they'd be accused of copying the Minnesota Wild. I like this set.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm not a big fan of the new color you've introduced for this one. I like the striping pattern, but don't know how you make it work with just 3 colors.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Shouldn't the name of this thread be New New Jersey jerseys?

(okay this joke was done not too long ago--but in a different context--and I couldn't resist)

The copper is better than the green, ditching the green was a good move--one of the few times changing a colour to black has actually worked!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I agree with habsfan. The green is better.. especially with the black jersey. The beige one looks a bit too much like the Sens. Needs a new logo though. (I know I said I'd make one but I've been away for a week - one is coming though)

I thought the green was atrocious when they used it -- however, you seem to make it work when you use it WITH black. but I don't like green being used for the devils. Green just doesn't come to mind when I think of the Devil. However, the gold/copper/tannish color you got going on the first one could look nice. I just don't like it with this template. But I do like the green with the template. Sorry if I've confused you. :wacko:

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived