NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 6)

Luigi

Maybe it was just the bright sunlight, but yesterday the Bucs' helmets looked closer than usual to what I think of as pewter. Most times they have a brownish or bronze-ish cast to them where yesterday they seemed more towards the silver end.

AdobeFlashPlayer1017201184744AM.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like the uni with Peerless Price better if the colors on the sleeve. I think they should leave the Seahawk inspired sleeves alone. I think the Reeves era jerseys were ok, I'd just perfer black numbers instead of red.

The packers throwbacks looked a lot better today than they did last year.

It was cloudy last year. Yesterday we got lucky and the sun broke through.

09000d5d8232aa9f_gallery_600.jpg

Navy can get so drab and flat in the wrong lighting, but it pops beautifully in sunlight.

Is it just me or are they scheduling these jerseys in for games in which the team they're are playing has gold in they're colour scheme?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

As much as I love the throwback, I feel like this was the best uniform the Falcons have ever had. Everything came together so well. They really messed up their look by dropping the black pants for road games, and using all of that red full time.

FPAFPricePeerless.jpg

I loved this set, wish they would return to it full-time.

spacer.png

Is it just me or are they scheduling these jerseys in for games in which the team they're are playing has gold in they'retheir colour scheme?

That is an undeniable side effect, but I suspect that they're actually scheduling them against weaker out-of-division opponents. The last thing they want is to lose in the throwbacks.

Is it just me or are they scheduling these jerseys in for games in which the team they're are playing has gold in they're colour scheme?

We aren't going to settle the athletic yellow debate any time soon, so let me just say that nobody would confuse the gold-gold in the Rams and 49ers unis with what the Packers wear.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

As much as I love the throwback, I feel like this was the best uniform the Falcons have ever had. Everything came together so well. They really messed up their look by dropping the black pants for road games, and using all of that red full time.

FPAFPricePeerless.jpg

I loved this set, wish they would return to it full-time.

Agreed...since the logo change, this is the best combo IMO. I guess they've eliminated the black alternate altogether now with the throwbacks.

Archived