Toronto Maple Leafs 2011-12 Season Thread

Lebda4Norris

The Leafs are off to a great start! It may not seem like much but 75% of the teams in a playoff spot on Halloween, end up making it. My 8th place conference finish prediction from before the season doesn't seem too optimistic now, does it?

For those who still doubt a playoff finish, what are your concerns? My only concern would be having to use Gus for any considerable amount of time.

What are your thoughts on:

Gardiner

Komisarek

Gustavsson

Connolly (what will happen when he comes back)

Kessel's amazing play so far.

Has anybody heard any trade rumours revolving around our surplus on defense?

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

And you'll always have your neat picture.
We'll make the playoffs and compete for the Stanley Cup.
So what if I'm post-padding? The world won't end.

The Leafs are off to a great start! It may not seem like much but 75% of the teams in a playoff spot on Halloween, end up making it. My 8th place conference finish prediction from before the season doesn't seem too optimistic now, does it?

For those who still doubt a playoff finish, what are your concerns? My only concern would be having to use Gus for any considerable amount of time.

Gardiner

Komisarek

Gustavsson

The Leafs got blown out against the one "elite" team they've played so far. I expect this team to be better then last year, but I doubt they'll make the playoffs. If they do sneak in it'll be a one round and done deal.

Just being realistic about these kind of things.

Wait. You make a thread about predicting them to be a bubble team, then to win 55 games, now at 8th place? This is the third different Leafs prediction thread you've made in 6 weeks, each with a completely different viewpoint.rock.gif You're about as bipolar as Phil Kessel.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Wait. You make a thread about predicting them to be a bubble team, then to win 55 games, now at 8th place? This is the third different Leafs prediction thread you've made in 6 weeks, each with a completely different viewpoint.rock.gif You're about as bipolar as Phil Kessel.

I honestly thought this was the same Leafs thread as the last one he started when he posted.

As to why? He's a troll. He posts Leafs-centric stuff like this because he knows it'll get a reaction.

My friend was at my house on my comp and I had to go upstairs to eat and he posted that one.

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

My friend was at my house on my comp and I had to go upstairs to eat and he posted that one.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Gardiner

Komisarek

Gustavsson

The Leafs got blown out against the one "elite" team they've played so far. I expect this team to be better then last year, but I doubt they'll make the playoffs. If they do sneak in it'll be a one round and done deal.

Just being realistic about these kind of things.

We used our back-up against the (former) Stanley Cup champs.

Even if we do lose 4-1 in the first round, I'd be happy. Just the fact that we finally made the playoffs again would be cool.

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

I honestly thought this was the same Leafs thread as the last one he started when he posted.

As to why? He's a troll. He posts Leafs-centric stuff like this because he knows it'll get a reaction.

I was just trying to get this thread rollin'. If your going to start a thread, you have to give people something to respond to.

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

Ah, the CCSLC equivalent of "the dog ate my homework". If I had a nickle for every time I've seen this excuse on here...in fact that is a great idea, if anyone wants to use this excuse in the future they have to pay every member a nickle...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Ah, the CCSLC equivalent of "the dog ate my homework". If I had a nickle for every time I've seen this excuse on here...in fact that is a great idea, if anyone wants to use this excuse in the future they have to pay every member a nickle...

That's the only time I've ever said that.

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

That's the only time I've ever said that.

But you're not the first one to have said that....

tigercatssignature-1.png

I was just trying to get this thread rollin'. If your going to start a thread, you have to give people something to respond to.

I believe you meant, "Get this thread trollin'."

There's an NHL thread, where we talk about NHL things. The Maple Leafs haven't needed three threads.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

There's an NHL thread, where we talk about NHL things. The Maple Leafs haven't needed three threads.

Actually the Maple Leafs don't even need one thread. :P

Actually the Maple Leafs don't even need one thread. :P

Sure it does, it prevents the NHL Season thread from being Leaf-Jacked...

I saw, I came, I left.

What's the third thread?

lebdasig.png

Lebda4Norris.png

Archived