Atlanta Braves

McCall

It's rather simple. I only made small changes, but they have a near perfect set, so I figured I'd just show what I think they are.

- Home cap is returned to road and actually becomes the only cap.

- Tomahawk is changed to navy, a callback to the black one in the past... except it's navy.

- One navy alt jersey, for home and/or road. And it features red. Blasphomey, I know.

- And I returned the NOB to an arch. I like either way, but thought I'd just go back to their uniqueness.

BravesUniforms.gif

Have at it.

I like the consistency in the uniforms. You did a good job of picking out the best parts of their current uniforms/identities and putting them together in a more coherent uniform set.

My one suggestion would be that you change the piping on the alternate as JJ3 suggested. Other than that, great job as always.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

You nailed it with ONE red billed hat and the navy tomahawk and navy alt. This seems so obvious that I don't know why Atlanta doesn't do this.

The only change I might make is red stirrups, but you got the important aspects down, so I won't quibble.

Everyone loves a roundel.

The only change that I'm not a fan of is making the tomahawk blue. Other than that, I have no issues with it and see all of the other changes as upgrades. And I also think that the piping looks better as white-red-white on the navy alternate, as you did above.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

The dark tomahawk is a huge improvement IMO. The Braves are just too red now IMO. The blue tomahawk creates the perfect balance of red and blue on the jerseys, and also makes it a little more consistent with the back which has red numbers and blue letters.

Something about the navy alt jersey doesn't look right though. It could just be the way it comes across on a monitor, but there seems to be too much white on it. I'm not sure what can be done about this (I certainly wouldn't remove the white outlines from the piping or wordmark) but it just doesn't look right to me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived