Jaguars do a chrome Oregon helmet imitation

wyopokes2

...and just a mockup gift made by hgi graphics for Wayne Weaver stepping down. Since it's the same company who did Oregon's, I smell a Nike overhaul in the making! ;)

Then you need to get a new nose cause Nike cannot change the current Jaguars uniforms for a few more years. They can add a 3rd alternate, but the helmet must remain the same or be one from their past. :P

But I'd love to see the Jags in a gold helmet, or at least bring back the gold on their uniforms.

Hydro Graphics has done a lot with NCAA teams (Oregon, ND, Stanford, Florida)...should be interesting if some partnership with Nike extended to the NFL in 2012.

http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/gallery/album/view/id/3'>http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/gallery/album/view/id/3

http://www.hydrographicsinc.com/

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

It's a fair bit warmer than Notre Dame's new gold helmets.

Notre-Dame.jpg

I'd call those closer to Vegas Gold, and the Jags' a metallic representation closer to Athletic Gold.

That Jaguars helmet and saxophone are really closer to "brass"...like a bedpost. The saxophone is more brass-y than the gold chrome helmet, however. Either way, brass isn't close to the Packers' athletic gold.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Notre-Dame.jpg

I'd call those closer to Vegas Gold, and the Jags' a metallic representation closer to Athletic Gold.

That Jaguars helmet and saxophone are really closer to "brass"...like a bedpost. The saxophone is more brass-y than the gold chrome helmet, however. Either way, brass isn't close to the Packers' athletic gold.

Maybe on your monitor, but not mine. That saxophone is gold-plated, which doesn't look anything like brass in person.

Notre-Dame.jpg

Maybe on your monitor, but not mine. That saxophone is gold-plated, which doesn't look anything like brass in person.

Ok, well said, and fair enough. My monitor might be off, or at least a tad different.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I don't really think this was ever really intended to mimic anything the jags could/would wear. I think it's coincidence that it's gold and they use/used gold. It's more like a "good job Wayne, here's a sweet gold plated helmet to show you how awesome you are." present. That's how I view it.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Notre-Dame.jpg

Not only is that beautiful on its own, but [the picture at least makes it seem like] they did a damn good job matching it to the dome.

Yeah I was about to say I remember something about when the Browns were coming back there was talk of them using copper instead of orange and it being reflective on the helmet. But a concepts never looked right and the helmet was off or something.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Anyways as I Jaguars fan, it's very difficult to invision the Jaguars with a helmet other then Black or Black with Teal flake. I would I agree we need gold back in the uniform. if this was to be done in anyway it would have to be a black face mask and or keep the helmet. the same and make like a stripe of some type on the present helmet so all 3 colors would be involved. But then again that could be a bit much.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Yeah I was about to say I remember something about when the Browns were coming back there was talk of them using copper instead of orange and it being reflective on the helmet. But a concepts never looked right and the helmet was off or something.

That is what this looked like. More copper in color.

70389454.png

That is what this looked like. More copper in color.

I was about to post about how it'd be badass if the Browns infused some copper into their look, but I've seen where talking about the browns uniforms will get you. I'll simply back away slowly...

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That was their intention, making the new Notre Dame helmet unspeakably cool.

The helmet looks great. Unfortunately, their khaki pants wreck the effect; besides looking terrible on their own, they look like they're from an entirely different uniform. The helmets would look fantastic matched with shiny pants like these:

AQZoe.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived