Radical Oregon Ducks Idea

wloowarrior22

After seeing the new Oregon uniforms in the Rose Bowl, I thought that they actually didn't look terrible, aside from the helmet, but they hardly had any yellow in them at all, and they never seem to wear their school colors so I wanted to fix that. Here is my idea to still keep a classic look with a few modern touches, and most of all, use their school colors

oregon.png

Sweet Jesus that is great. I've always thought that Oregon's uniforms would be perfect if they ditched the BFBS and GFGS and just had everything in green, yellow and white. You've made a perfect concept.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No green, green, yellow?

By Oregon standards, these are not "radical" :P

The radical idea was using the schools actual colors haha. I wanted to simplify them a little, and I didn't put every combo just a couple so you got the idea.

Ah, hats off to you sir. Well done

Midway.png

No green, green, yellow?

By Oregon standards, these are not "radical" :P

Took the words straight from my mouth! By Oregon's "standards" these are far from radical, however, very beautiful looking uniforms. Theres a word that seems to be missing from the university when it comes to uniforms. I think that word is called tradition!

DLWatt.png

After seeing the new Oregon uniforms in the Rose Bowl, I thought that they actually didn't look terrible, aside from the helmet, but they hardly had any yellow in them at all, and they never seem to wear their school colors so I wanted to fix that. Here is my idea to still keep a classic look with a few modern touches, and most of all, use their school colors

oregon.png

i like them all, except for the left in the middle row and the right in the bottom row. there's not enough contrast in those. But over all very good.

Jersey strong, Brooklyn ready.

If you're going to use just our school colors, make sure you use the right shades of Green and Yellow and that you use the right logos. We don't use the O with an outline EVER, nor is the Oregon wordmark outlined. Personally, this feels like trying to fit a round peg in a square hole. These overly simple designs don't work effectively with the stylization of the duck wings or the numerals. Download our university style guide - http://des.uoregon.edu/ on the left hand menu click on "UO Communication Standards"

OD_Signature.jpg

The wordmark isn't outlined.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

'sigh'. Well, if you have to just recolor their uniforms, I would get rid of the contrasting collars, and get rid of the outline on the O. It looks bad, especially on the green helmet, which makes the O seem like less clear.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

oregon.png

i like this concept alot but i'm not sure if the wings on the shoulders are supposed to slant the way they do?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived