Cody21's NHL

Cody21

got some news: the paint.net thing isn't working for me.so these will be made using paint friendly templates. here are the ducks jerseys. i based them off of two seasons:1993-2006 and the alts from 1998-2006(except the black one) and brought back wild-wing.mightyducksunis.jpg

c and c much appreciated.remember this is what i'd like the ducks to wear.im not making any changes as these are my own opinion. what you think matters but likei said no changes will be made. btw, im using black and yellow for the bruins after all. the brown looks like :puke:

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like those uniforms, though the collar could be less "invasive", so to speak and the front number and captaincy patch could be smaller. Overall, it's pretty good.

And thank god you're going back to black and yellow GOLD for the Bruins. One of the biggest pet peeves of Bruins fans is calling their colors "black and yellow", especially after that stupid Wiz Khalifa song.

spacer.png

I actually like those uniforms, though the collar could be less "invasive", so to speak and the front number and captaincy patch could be smaller. Overall, it's pretty good.

And thank god you're going back to black and yellow GOLD for the Bruins. One of the biggest pet peeves of Bruins fans is calling their colors "black and yellow", especially after that stupid Wiz Khalifa song.

sorry. one thing tol et you know: the captain waslike that when i borrowed the numbers.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The uniforms are a bit busy for my tastes, but regardless there are changes you need to make. Your presentation is a quite sloppy for starters, as the colouring on the home and road uniforms is inconsistent, also the numbers aren't aligned properly. You are allowed to put the numbers over the top of the stripes if you need to, the Ducks have been doing that since day one.

Why the coloured armpits on the home and road jerseys? Why the front numbers? Both of those are elements that the average hockey fan does not like. Also you've got dark coloured names and numbers on a dark coloured uniform (and a gold outline despite it not being anywhere else), and you've got the shoulder logos mirrored - I can see what you were trying to do there, having it so that both the duck masks are facing forward, but at the same time the text gets flipped around so that oval logo would read "SKCUD MIEHANA".

You say you won't be making any changes, yet you ask for comments and critics anyway? That's an important part of the learning process. Go back a page and read the comments again.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

c and c much appreciated. remember this is what i'd like the ducks to wear. im not making any changes as these are my own opinion. what you think matters but likei said no changes will be made. btw, im using black and yellow for the bruins after all. the brown looks like :puke:

So, maybe this hasn't been explained to you. Asking for C&C is asking for comments, concerns, criticisms, questions, observations, etc. to better the work. If you're not going to take comments and criticisms of your work (that IMO, clearly needs the help of C&C to get better), why ask for it? You've clearly ignored all past C&C's that have been given to you (ie: number alignment, cropping, cleaning up edges, matching colors, etc.).

If you're only in it to get "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" comments, then I'm afraid you're posting concepts in the wrong place.

in a rush need to get home(i live like an hour away from my school)

That's your problem. You can't say you're in a rush and except us to take that as an excuse. Why not just e-mail it to yourself and then work on it at home, or like someone already suggested, work on schoolwork at school. Anyway, saying you're in a rush isn't a valid excuse. It's called laziness, as you're constantly looking for the easy way out when somebody calls you out on your half-assed designs.

Your jerseys for the Ducks are coming along, but like drdoughfresh stated, you don't know what C&C is, considering you posted right after it that you're not changing the design. Why bother asking for C&C then?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That's your problem. You can't say you're in a rush and except us to take that as an excuse. Why not just e-mail it to yourself and then work on it at home, or like someone already suggested, work on schoolwork at school. Anyway, saying you're in a rush isn't a valid excuse. It's called laziness, as you're constantly looking for the easy way out when somebody calls you out on your half-assed designs.

Your jerseys for the Ducks are coming along, but like drdoughfresh stated, you don't know what C&C is, considering you posted right after it that you're not changing the design. Why bother asking for C&C then?

well, for first things first, i want to know if anyone likes the design. i meant to say im not making any bigchanges. the shoulder patch and consistency of colours can easily be fixed. also i work on my jerseys after school because my computer has no internet on it and i cannot download anything at school. also my computer doesn't acceopt .png's. if i want to use paint, i have to save in bitmap form and that ruins the pixels on the jerseys. i am open to critisism as i want to get better and i will make some changes. im sorry for not being clear. if anyone says i am contridicting myself again, they will see what im like when i get angry. so plz stop pissing me the :cursing: off.

if anyone says i am contridicting myself again, they will see what im like when i get angry. so plz stop pissing me the :cursing: off.

cody, your immaturity is the reason no one is taking you seriously on these boards. seriously, if you cant grow up and accept ACTUAL criticism on your work, take your 'concepts' somewhere else please.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

if anyone says i am contridicting myself again, they will see what im like when i get angry. so plz stop pissing me the :cursing: off.

cody, your immaturity is the reason no one is taking you seriously on these boards. seriously, if you cant grow up and accept ACTUAL criticism on your work, take your 'concepts' somewhere else please.

oh so now your saying i am immature? wow. you guys seriously dont need to stoop this low, especially you Avi.

- The pit stains are unnecessary

- The shoulder patch is huge

- The number on the front is unnecessary and an extremely annoying Edge trend

- The numbers are too low and not centred on the alt

- The alt is a recoloured Isles third

- None of the back numbers are centred

- Make the stripe colouring consistent

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

im shocked you would say the 3rd is a RECOLUREDislanders when technically they copied the ducks first. have you ever seen this jersey before?

ept_sports_nhl_experts-75314768-1287495037.jpg

also the striping is consistent on the home and roads. the alt is different because its an alt. will remove the numbers on the front like you suggested. im shocked no-one has said anything bad about wild-wing yet.

To be fair, your statement was a contradiction. "I'm not making any big changes" wasn't made clear the first time round. Anything said over the internet is easy to misinterpret.

And I hate to say it, but that quote of yours above comes across as being immature. This isn't YouTube. Behaviour like that can and will lead to you being banned from these forums. Nobody is trying to make you angry here, don't get so annoyed about it.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

To be fair, your statement was a contradiction. "I'm not making any big changes" wasn't made clear the first time round. Anything said over the internet is easy to misinterpret.

And I hate to say it, but that quote of yours above comes across as being immature. This isn't YouTube. Behaviour like that can and will lead to you being banned from these forums. Nobody is trying to make you angry here, don't get so annoyed about it.

okay. i will stop being a baby and listen to you guys. all the chsanges peopkle sugessted for the ducks will be up very soon.(half hour)

im shocked you would say the 3rd is a RECOLUREDislanders when technically they copied the ducks first. have you ever seen this jersey before?

ept_sports_nhl_experts-75314768-1287495037.jpg

also the striping is consistent on the home and roads. the alt is different because its an alt. will remove the numbers on the front like you suggested. im shocked no-one has said anything bad about wild-wing yet.

That's all you got from that?

And I suggested that the stripe colouring be made consistent, which it isn't.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

well, for first things first, i want to know if anyone likes the design. i meant to say im not making any bigchanges. the shoulder patch and consistency of colours can easily be fixed. also i work on my jerseys after school because my computer has no internet on it and i cannot download anything at school. also my computer doesn't acceopt .png's. if i want to use paint, i have to save in bitmap form and that ruins the pixels on the jerseys. i am open to critisism as i want to get better and i will make some changes. im sorry for not being clear. if anyone says i am contridicting myself again, they will see what im like when i get angry. so plz stop pissing me the :cursing: off.

Well, make sure you write that next time instead of "no changes". You can't expect people to read your mind. Take your time, be meticulous with details and don't present something until it's 100% finished and you feel it would be something that a team would actually be proud to unveil to the world. If you want to be taken seriously, too, work on your typing. It's part of your presentation and speaks volumes of your professionalism.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Jeez, man, to think I was coming around to you. I mean, I was willing to give you positive criticism (I do generally like the concept), but when I really think you need to grow up, and take criticism like a man. Yes, criticism hurts, but it will make you and your concepts better in the future.

Anyway, now that I'm seeing the concept on a larger screen, more flaws pop out. Unaligned numbers, inconsistent striping, et. al. It's all stuff you need to work on. Like Brass said, you need to be meticulous with your concepts.

spacer.png

here are the new duck unis

ducksuniforms.png

fixed up the numbers, and soulder patches. also removed the armpit stains.

-Numbers are off centre

-Sleeve numbers are too big

-Shoulder patches are too big

We didn't comment on Wild Wing, because right now, he's the least of your problems.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

-Numbers are off centre

-Sleeve numbers are too big

-Shoulder patches are too big

We didn't comment on Wild Wing, because right now, he's the least of your problems.

um dude. the shoulders are fine. the numbers are too. the only reason the numbers are off is because i dont want them covering the stripes. it ruins the jersey.

nash covered most of it, but your striping is still inconsistent.

no its not. look at the jerseys and tell me that it is again.

Archived