College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Shoulder bowl patches > chest bowl patches

oregon-uniform-1995-rose-bowl.jpg

225765_display_image.jpg?1318999393

1375fedc5c172d2c8041fc4923e09278155c2d64.jpg?x=521&y=352&sig=2d020c643de31227b6d31a747e3f55aa

rose_bowl.jpg

ron+dayne.jpg

24e780eaf96311cefc8960f585359a8c586f5944.jpg?x=551&y=428&sig=115e8047f326433783c146dc142f5aaa

Also, Rose Bowl traditions > other bowl traditions which proves that the Rose Bowl > all other bowls

I love me some big ass patches on big ass shoulder pads on belly cut jerseys. I also must say, I miss when NCAA players could wear tinted visors.

taylor.jpg

i miss when they could wear this.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New helmets for Tulane: LINK

Like that blue lid. Throwback logo T with wave looks good too.

That blue helmet is nice and the throwback is simple but elegant. The white helmet with white facemask is probably my least favorite of the set only because I would love to see a blue facemask instead.

spacer.png

oregon-uniform-1995-rose-bowl.jpg

225765_display_image.jpg?1318999393

1375fedc5c172d2c8041fc4923e09278155c2d64.jpg?x=521&y=352&sig=2d020c643de31227b6d31a747e3f55aa

rose_bowl.jpg

ron+dayne.jpg

24e780eaf96311cefc8960f585359a8c586f5944.jpg?x=551&y=428&sig=115e8047f326433783c146dc142f5aaa

Also, Rose Bowl traditions > other bowl traditions which proves that the Rose Bowl > all other bowls

Forgot the best one...

7c7a01534db48deee6b1aefa3c978175e9bf3c9b.jpg?x=414&y=560&sig=3cedb472ecece7c8ca4e4c7fbe683e53

sorry but the ucla roses with the stems were by best...the grandaddy has by far and away the best bowl patches ever.

went back a couple pages and didn't see anything about this guy:

262702_10101164169441995_381604247_n.jpg

A9xACteCIAAA6q4.jpg

As an alum, I'm lovin the look! Now if we could get the performance to match :(

somebody needs to make their bed...

I love me some big ass patches on big ass shoulder pads on belly cut jerseys. I also must say, I miss when NCAA players could wear tinted visors.

taylor.jpg

I was gonna say, i have vivid memories of watching Miami play and they were the most intimidating team ever with those visors. But their play backed it up it was amazing.

Really love Tulane's identity/look, so simple, yet so awesome. Surprised Nike doesn't take a bit more of interest in them.

not on tv and no fans. can't imagine why Nike would take an interest in them.

Really love Tulane's identity/look, so simple, yet so awesome. Surprised Nike doesn't take a bit more of interest in them.

While I'm sure the conference had a lot to do with it, Kentucky football isn't exactly the hottest ticket in town yet they got a redesign.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not saying this makes the helmet real, not saying it doesn't.

Jacques Smith - Tennessee Linebacker

3.png

wouldn't a legit helmet be shot in an equipment room, locker room, or office? this isn't pop warner where you take your gear home and have to do your own laundry

While I'm sure the conference had a lot to do with it, Kentucky football isn't exactly the hottest ticket in town yet they got a redesign.

Nike will sell/design a uniform for anyone who asks/pays for it. It wasn't like Nike thought Kentucky and Purdue were about to be awesome and decided to make them new uniforms. I don't think anyone at Tulane cares enough to ask Nike for new designs or pay for them.

went back a couple pages and didn't see anything about this guy:

262702_10101164169441995_381604247_n.jpg

A9xACteCIAAA6q4.jpg

As an alum, I'm lovin the look! Now if we could get the performance to match :(

I know it's a fan creation, but this is something that BEGS to be tried by Tennessee.

Whoa! There is no need to throw us under the bus...but we are on tv every week due the SEC TV contract. So get your facts straight before you trash talk the 'Cats. Besides when we got the new uniforms we was coming off 6 straight bowl appearances.

spacer.png

Whoa! There is no need to throw us under the bus...but we are on tv every week due the SEC TV contract. So get your facts straight before you trash talk the 'Cats. Besides when we got the new uniforms we was coming off 6 straight bowl appearances.

No insult was meant by it. It's just that Kentucky is definitely a basketball school.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

taylor.jpg

I was gonna say, i have vivid memories of watching Miami play and they were the most intimidating team ever with those visors. But their play backed it up it was amazing.

play_u_jones_400.jpg

The Beast was pretty intimidating with it too.

FSU2.gif

No insult was meant by it. It's just that Kentucky is definitely a basketball school.

Cool! But hey we are finally trying to get better with the hiring of Stoops and Brown.

spacer.png

Archived