College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, except the numbers are outlined in grey and the facemask is black...

Ducks_2012_G_10.jpg?t=1352613760

I forgot about that. Well it still would have less grey/silver/carbon/chrome and black/anthracite than any other away combination.

I hope they make the wings the opposite color of the helmet.

You mean like this? I personally think its overkill.

O.png

What do the flags on the back of the Navy helmet spell out?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Well, I don't know why it didn't occur to me to look it up on Wikipedia. It's BEAT ARMY.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hi res pics of the Army and Navy helmets.

21683_445198685528981_2145774020_n.jpg

399355_445199065528943_409982786_n.jpg

Random observation... Is the NOSCAE supposed to be seen or legible at all on helmets? Is there a rule for that? The Navy helmet here shows there is no regard for it when painting the helmet.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I was close...

I would die laughing if they put :censored: ARMY on the helmets because hardly anyone would notice (seeing as though it's on the back of the helmet) and most of the people who would notice wouldn't take the time to look up what the flags mean.

Hi res pics of the Army and Navy helmets.

21683_445198685528981_2145774020_n.jpg

399355_445199065528943_409982786_n.jpg

Random observation... Is the NOSCAE supposed to be seen or legible at all on helmets? Is there a rule for that? The Navy helmet here shows there is no regard for it when painting the helmet.

Coming from a football player I don't believe there is a rule for that. On every helmet I have worn it looks the same as the navy helmet. So I'm pretty sure there is no rule for that and I see no problem with it.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

I forgot about that. Well it still would have less grey/silver/carbon/chrome and black/anthracite than any other away combination.

O.png

Now that is beautiful!

spacer.png

O.png

Now that is beautiful!

I really like the green on green a lot more but to each their own.

O.png

Now that is beautiful!

I couldn't agree more, though the facemask should be green and not black. It works for the same reason that the green helmet with the yellow O worked so well - that color combination really pops. Plus, it's their school colors which is a bonus.

I saw a clip of navy vs central Michigan, and I know people say their retinas burn and whatnot all the time, but tho central Michigans all yellows legitimately were so bright to the point where it was uncomfortable to watch. Idk if it was my tv or what but they were very very bright.

Archived