College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

hi-res pics of Army uniforms:

Absolutely beautiful.

I am completely drawing a blank here, but the BCS selects its home teams based on the higher ranked team right? If so that means Wisconsin will be in white, and with Barry at the helm for the Granddaddy, I'm going to put down Bucky will be wearing red pants, a staple under Barry at the rosebowl if away team. I hope they still have the jersey and helmet from last years game with the rose print, but for sure I'm saying red pants

Do we know that Barry is going to coach that game?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry is coaching.

And let me rephrase my statement. I don't doubt they will wear yellow, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't and are just using that because it looks nicest and has the most contrast of all of oregons helmets.

Didn't that hgi guy say yet were working in a few more helmets? Perhaps they bus out an iridescent helmet???

I know half of you guys hate Oregon but I'm pumped to see what they bust out. I know this sounds like crazy talk and I might get banne for even saying something so crazy...but I wouldn't be utterly shocked nor disappointed if twy wear the yellow Kelly green yellow combo that they wore early this season. That set was sick.

Two t-shirts with the yellow helmet isn't enough to convince me that's what they're wearing. Like shaydre said, it's Oregon. Regarding what gdu said, I know they busted out the special rose decal but did TCU wear the helmet Nike wanted them to?

Nope. Nike wanted TCU to wear this:

TCU+rose+bowl.jpg

TCU instead wore this (which used the jersey, sock, and shoes that Nike had wanted):

86325970-tcu-.jpg

Thank..... God....

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

It's as if jerseys only cover the shoulder pads nowadays.

Well that's the case with the majority of jerseys now. It's better for the players honestly. I actually prefer the tighter fitting jerseys over loose baggy ones. It gives the uniform a better, cleaner look, it's all dependent on design of course.

Yellow/white/green or green/white/yellow would look really good for Oregon, IMHO.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yellow/white/green or green/white/yellow would look really good for Oregon, IMHO.

Hopefully not green helmet. I'm just not a fan of it. Love everything else in this new set, but the green helmet is just kind of, eh. Just bland. They need to make the wings a different color on them. My votes for Yellow white Yellow, but would mind the green pants

Oregon has not shown or worn green pants in this set, unless you count last year's Rose Bowl. If EA Sports is to be trusted (and they aren't), there are actually two different pairs of green pants, the dark ones from the Rose and a new fighting Ducks matching set.

578430_10151146716672280_670804889_n.jpg

285436_10151146716547280_758417409_n.jpg

Assuming this is correct (again, a big assumption) I would hope they go Yellow/GreyWingWhite (as opposed to GreenWingWhite)/FightingDuckGreen - ALMOST THIS:

384100_10151146716607280_850662412_n.jpg?t=1347654683

or Green/GreenWingWhite/FightingDuckGreen - THIS:

253447_10151146717117280_787954176_n.jpg

It's as if jerseys only cover the shoulder pads nowadays.

Well that's the case with the majority of jerseys now. It's better for the players honestly. I actually prefer the tighter fitting jerseys over loose baggy ones. It gives the uniform a better, cleaner look, it's all dependent on design of course.

I agree, the old days of long uncomfortable-looking sleeves are thankfully a thing of the past.

That being said, Adidas takes the tightness to such an extreme that any attempt at striping becomes warped and ugly. The TechFit template is horrible.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I am completely drawing a blank here, but the BCS selects its home teams based on the higher ranked team right? If so that means Wisconsin will be in white, and with Barry at the helm for the Granddaddy, I'm going to put down Bucky will be wearing red pants, a staple under Barry at the rosebowl if away team. I hope they still have the jersey and helmet from last years game with the rose print, but for sure I'm saying red pants

I'm fairly positive this will never happen, but I think the red pants with the alt red helmet (sans the black face mask) could look pretty sweet.

110101FB-RoseBowl-0334-Team.jpgWisconsin+v+Nebraska+ihM9VVosAWKl.jpg

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

I'm fairly positive this will never happen, but I think the red pants with the alt red helmet (sans the black face mask) could look pretty sweet.

The only way I'd be ok with that is if they put a white motion W on there, double white stripes, and a white or red facemask. Like a total inverse of the current helmet. But even them I'm a little iffy on the idea. Just give me Last years Rose Bowl Helmet and jersey with either the Rose Bowl white pants or the red pants, and that's a win.

Well, except the numbers are outlined in grey and the facemask is black...

Ducks_2012_G_10.jpg?t=1352613760

I forgot about that. Well it still would have less grey/silver/carbon/chrome and black/anthracite than any other away combination.

I hope they make the wings the opposite color of the helmet.

spacer.png

Archived