College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I agree, but since that picture never loaded, I thought I would post it myself.

Thats not the picture he posted, this was....

IMG_0666.jpg

Thanks....after researching the one I found was the only one I saw. This one you posted is much better than mine, but still horrible. Sorry about the confusion. Have a great day!

nuordr thinking something black looks ugly?

IMPOSSIBRU!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_0666.jpg

Thanks....after researching the one I found was the only one I saw. This one you posted is much better than mine, but still horrible. Sorry about the confusion. Have a great day!

IMPOSSIBRU!

Its the matte finish! I hate matte! Besides if they outlined the Y and helmet stripe in white it would have made a huge improvement.

spacer.png

IMG_0666.jpg

IMPOSSIBRU!

Its the matte finish! I hate matte! Besides if they outlined the Y and helmet stripe in white it would have made a huge improvement.

I was just kidding.

I thought you liked matte?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMPOSSIBRU!

I was just kidding.

I thought you liked matte?

I like the matte finish on the Oregon Ninja Ducks Black uniforms and that is about it.

spacer.png

2012-04-29185659.jpg interesting find, i thought i would post it here, but i was at a former Georgia Tech player's house today and i noticed the pride stickers on his helmets were the appalachian state mountainers logo anybody know anything about this or if that is common among georgia tech players? he's from bradwell institute (high school) and his name is Gary Guyton; no kind of connection to the App State area.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

2012-04-29185659.jpg interesting find, i thought i would post it here, but i was at a former Georgia Tech player's house today and i noticed the pride stickers on his helmets were the appalachian state mountainers logo anybody know anything about this or if that is common among georgia tech players? he's from bradwell institute (high school) and his name is Gary Guyton; no kind of connection to the App State area.

Why didn't you just ask him?

He played in the Senior Bowl and there was probably people there from App State. It's a common practice for people to share decals at all star games.

He played in the Senior Bowl and there was probably people there from App State. It's a common practice for people to share decals at all star games.

yeah that makes sense and he did play in the Senior Bowl thanks for that; i was curios as to why he had that, never seen that before among players and i never really pay attention to those people in the senior bowl

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I love in the Senior Bowl of others games like that when the players have decals all over their helmet from all the teams, it looks really cool. I played in an All-Star game in youth football and a lot of the players did that. Sadly my team didn't have helmet logos so I couldn't trade with anyone

Someone on Operation Sports is saying that he knows for a fact that Oregon is getting new jerseys that will be based off of the Rose Bowl unis. He said the helmets will remain the same (not sure if the Rose Bowl one will be added).

Not sure where he's getting his info though, haven't heard a peep from anywhere official.

Someone on Operation Sports is saying that he knows for a fact that Oregon is getting new jerseys that will be based off of the Rose Bowl unis. He said the helmets will remain the same (not sure if the Rose Bowl one will be added).

Not sure where he's getting his info though, haven't heard a peep from anywhere official.

That's a shame. I was hoping the Rose Bowl helmet style would become the normal one.

I am hoping to see a green and yellow wings helmet as well, it can even be the liquid metal for all I care. After seeing TCU's purple liquid metal helmet I wanna see it done. But we also have a lot of good looking helmets already so I wouldn't be devastated.

I am hoping to see a green and yellow wings helmet as well, it can even be the liquid metal for all I care. After seeing TCU's purple liquid metal helmet I wanna see it done. But we also have a lot of good looking helmets already so I wouldn't be devastated.

When was the TCU helmet posted? I must have overlooked it.

It's back a few pages..... but you can Google it. It's around.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Page 31

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Page 31

0mlWT.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Page 31

0mlWT.jpg

Ah, now I remember. That's actually very nice. Thanks for reporting that for me.

Archived