Mets Dugout Jacket

The Fonz

I was wondering if anyone saw the new 2012 Mets dugout Jacket and other dugout accessories? I heard rumors that the new Premier dugout jacket will have an interlocking NY on the chest instead of the written Mets across.

New York Mets & New York Jets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i heard (and this comes from someone in merchandising with the mets) is that it's going to be a color swap on the blue jackets from last year. replace the black with orange. and i'd assume that the script will be two color: orange outlined in white.

obviously, that's a huge improvement. not sure if this means they'll only have one jacket or still use the black one (or maybe a new version with the 'new york' across the chest) as a road.

sig2024.png

This is what they got on their stylesheet.....

NewYorkMetsJacket.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yeah I think they should use their version of the NY in more places than they currently do. This will be an upgrade.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hello everyone! After following this site for over a year, I decided it was time to finally become a member. :grin:

I am not sure about the other teams, but the staff at the Jays Shop told me on the phone that the Dugout jackets would be available at the end of February, or beginning of March. What does the style sheet say the Blue Jays jacket will look like? I am just wondering if the logo will make it to the front of the jacket to mirror the jerseys.

Hello everyone! After following this site for over a year, I decided it was time to finally become a member. :grin:

I am not sure about the other teams, but the staff at the Jays Shop told me on the phone that the Dugout jackets would be available at the end of February, or beginning of March. What does the style sheet say the Blue Jays jacket will look like? I am just wondering if the logo will make it to the front of the jacket to mirror the jerseys.

The style sheet has the jacket the same as the alternate jersey, blue with "BLUE JAYS" in white with the primary logo below it.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This is what they got on their stylesheet.....

NewYorkMetsJacket.png

That's what I saw! What do you guys think? l

I think it's great.

Are there any other teams replacing scripts with cap logos on their jackets? The Mets have an opportunity to set themselves apart from all the other paint-and-fill template users.

I think it's great.

Are there any other teams replacing scripts with cap logos on their jackets? The Mets have an opportunity to set themselves apart from all the other paint-and-fill template users.

Here's a collective of all the teams 'Jacket Desingation' art....

(ARIZONA & MIAMI did not have jacket artwork in their stylesheets hence them not being on here)

MLBJacketGroup.png

So the cubs, reds and nats always had chest insignias on their jackets? I cant seem to remember if that's true or not. If so, then the mets can put the NY on their jacket because other teams have done it in the past...i think it would be awesome if they did that and the yankees should as well.

So will the black mets jacket still be worn for the black jersey games? I'm really excited, i hope they do put the NY on the jacket....i won't buy one, but it's pretty cool.

New York Mets & New York Jets

So the cubs, reds and nats always had chest insignias on their jackets? I cant seem to remember if that's true or not. If so, then the mets can put the NY on their jacket because other teams have done it in the past...i think it would be awesome if they did that and the yankees should as well.

Both the Mets and Yankees did just that in the past.

2549329_display_image.jpg?129974461917867.jpg

That's still the Yankee jacket I picture in my head. Their elegant script looks gorgeous on a jacket, but somehow... wrong.

The Mets have a long, glorious tradition of using their cap logo on jackets:

RackMultipart.9364.0_crop_340x234.jpg

Archived