NFL Conference Champions Gear

Shumway

I like most of the championship stuff, but I don't really like the hat.

p12199177dt.jpg

They should've gone with that one.

I also really like this t-shirt

p12134313dt.jpg

The Giants don't have those weird Super Bowl jerseys that the Patriots do.

spacer.png

Probably because it's less of an 'event' for Patriot fans being in the Super Bowl, so they figure they have to do something a bit 'different' to try and rake in the cash

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Weak-ass hat. If you're going to make it any color, make it white, not black. Or a grey or something.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This is one hell of a weird Superbowl jersey for the Big Gronkowski. Far out, man.

22-42540-Y.jpg

:blink:

Is that a sublimated picture of Lucas Oil stadium? Why?

they draw up these unis every year based on the venue. I remember an Arizona style jersey for the last Super Bowl played there with New York logos on it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Weak-ass hat. If you're going to make it any color, make it white, not black. Or a grey or something.

My thoughts exactly. Sure, the other conference champions hat that I posted isn't great, but it's better than the "locker room" one.

The Giants don't have those weird Super Bowl jerseys that the Patriots do.

They had them on Fansedge.com home page. The images weren't up yet on the individual products when I posted the Gronk one.

Ah, okay. Still don't know why anyone would bother spending money on one of those, for either team.

spacer.png

One thing I noticed about the shirts when I bought mine today, it does not have the Super Bowl XLVI logo anywhere throughout the shirt. Thats interesting...

Why would they put a Super Bowl logo on it? Either the Patriots win the Super Bowl, and the shirt becomes obsolete, or the Patriots lose the Super Bowl and no fan wants to be reminded of it.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Why would they put a Super Bowl logo on it? Either the Patriots win the Super Bowl, and the shirt becomes obsolete, or the Patriots lose the Super Bowl and no fan wants to be reminded of it.

Look at these shirts:

Packers NFC Champions (XLV)

Saints NFC Champions (XLIV)

Steelers AFC Champions (XLIII)

Patriots AFC Champions (XLII)

Bears NFC Champions (XLI)

Seahawks NFC Champions (XL)

You've just been Cruzed....

What kind of a freakshow buys Conference championship gear? You look like a weirdo whether your team wins or loses the Super Bowl.

I have to disagree. If the Patriots lose in the Superbowl, I'll be buying one.

I wanna buy a shirt but it has no Super Bowl XLVI logo on it...

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived