Teambuilder Uniforms

fouhy12

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello people! EA Sports has a website called Teambuilder for making teams. I decided to use this to make new jerseys for NFL teams. Just so you know, I can't have the names of the teams be exactly the same as the real names.

New England Patriots

http://www.easports....7021:1327100412

Home jersey: Helmet 1 Jersey 1-Pants 1

Road: H1-J2 -P2

Alt 1: H2-J3-P1

Alt 2: H2-J4-P2

Philadelphia Eagles

http://www.easports....7021:1325647043

Home: H1-J1-P1

Road: H1-J2-P2

Alt 1: H2-J3-P1

Alt 2: H2-J4-P2

C&C please!

Folks around here look down on the Teambuilder thing, as evidenced by my USFL teambuilder teams thread here a while ago

:P

With that being said, the Patriots look pretty good. the Eagles, uh not so much. Try finding the wing ;)

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

• 2 weeks later...

My little brother could create these jerseys. You can't even call them concepts... Quit trying.

Man, that's a little harsh don't you think?

I was gonna say... Wow. :shocked:

Yeah boys it's a little harsh. Not having the best day, stupid OCHEM test. But my argument does have some merit.. I feel like teambulider Is a step below paint.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

TeamBuilder is great for those with limited skills in Paint, Inkscape, Photoshop, et al.

It's a nice way to start learning about concepts and what makes a good uniform. I like your Pats set, but not the Eagles that much. The alt jersey is a weird cucumber color.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Do you have the game fouhy12? If so, I would download them into the game then take some screenshots, so you have a better idea of what they actually look like, because the Teambuilder site can be kinda deceiving.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 2 years later...

Archived