Baseball 2012

JayJaxon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Red Sox harp on the Irish stuff hard. Green hats, green t-shirts, green jerseys, et. al.

If anything, they seem to have more stuff this year than last.

redsoxshop.com, "St. Patrick's Collection"

FALSE EDIT: I should point out that I really don't mind it, since the St. Patty's Day actual jerseys aren't worn during the regular season (except after the Celtics won in 2008 and Red Auerbach died in 2006, which I completely understand and accept.)

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Here are some more completed teams. Please look through them and correct my mistakes. So far these are the corrections I need to make:

-Remove the front number from the Twins Throwback uniform

-Add 'KID' patch to Mets uniforms.

BOS_2012.png

CIN_2012.png

CLE_2012.png

CWS_2012.png

Thanks!

As for the Cardinals, I believe they are wearing the patch all year (or at least most of the year) on all uniforms. But if that ends up not being the case, I can easily change it.

The teams I have left for 2012 are:

Arizona

Chicago NL

Houston

Los Angeles NL

Milwaukee

Philadelphia

San Fransisco

Washington

Seattle

I actually have the Dodgers,Mariners, and Nationals done, I just haven't uploaded them yet. So with only a few more teams to complete, looks like I'll be done before Opening Day (here in the States)

Thanks!

As for the Cardinals, I believe they are wearing the patch all year (or at least most of the year) on all uniforms. But if that ends up not being the case, I can easily change it.

I hope they're not. It doesn't seem like something an organization with their class and history would do. It seems "beneath" them, almost (in fact, it seems beneath EVERY team to do that).

I mean, the Cardinals have won it many times before, and have won it recently, too. It just seems...odd for them to wear it all year.

spacer.png

CWS_2012.png

Whoa, time out--did I miss a memo somewhere? What's with the red alternate?

(Oh by the way, by rule I am obligated to mention just how much I like that comic-style template.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Did the Red Sox ditch the alt cap with the socks on it?(hope this wasn't covered already...)

Yes, thankfully. Might still be on the official style guide but they certainly won't ever see the field again.

Archived