Malkin vs. Ovechkin

texfischer

Who is the better player?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ovechkin has just stopped caring, for whatever reason. Malkin is significantly better than Ovechkin now, and is probably the best forward in the league.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Ovechkin has just stopped caring, for whatever reason. Malkin is significantly better than Ovechkin now, and is probably the best forward in the league.

Top 3-5.

In no particular order:

Malkin

Datsyuk

Toews

Stamkos

Crosby (when healthy)

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Ovechkin is all hype he can score, he can make highlights, but he cant win and when the chips are down he is the biggest choking dog since Lindros.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

According to you, who is the better player? Crosby vs. Ovechkin isn't even a relevant conversation anymore, for numerous reasons. So who do you think? This isn't a poll about who you like more, it's about who is the better player.

Even injured Crosby is still a better player that Ovechkin...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Yeah why is Malkin/Ovechkin even a debate? Ovie has fallen hard. Malkin has only gotten better. I wonder if the Caps regret taking Ovie over Malkin now...but thats a hard call to make.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Yeah why is Malkin/Ovechkin even a debate? Ovie has fallen hard. Malkin has only gotten better. I wonder if the Caps regret taking Ovie over Malkin now...but thats a hard call to make.

Imagine if the Caps took Malkin, then Crosby and Ovie could have both been on the Penguins! That would be the sickest team ever (when Crosby was healthy and Ovie was good).

and a year before that the panthers tried to draft him. I forget the circumstances as to why they couldn't i remember it being a discussion on the old C-NHL forums.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

and a year before that the panthers tried to draft him. I forget the circumstances as to why they couldn't i remember it being a discussion on the old C-NHL forums.

Ovechkins birthday is close to the cut off to being eligible for the draft the year before and the Panthers tried to make an argument about Soviet birth records being inaccurate.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

GENO!

Evgeni Malkin is kind of the reason I got into hockey in the first place, so it's obviously hard for me not to choose him. Right now, he's ahead of Ovechkin. I'm not sure what's going on with Ovie and the Caps right now. To be honest, I miss the "old" Ovechkin. He was fun to watch.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

Archived