My grizzlies uniform concept. what are your ideas?

chapi

WHat to do??

Design Memphis grizzlies jerseys (home away alternate) with the new logo and color theme.

here are mine

AWAY:

5e786478.jpg

home:

4f631000.jpg

changed the logo on the leg, removed alt set, swiched home to white

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

The yellow seems random since, it dosen't seem to appear in the logo on the Jersey's. And I think yellow only appears in the eyes on the logo, which to me isn't enough to make a whole jersey that color.

yup yellow is only in the eyes. but there is no white at all so i decided to do a yellow home jersey as i don't think pale blue is allowed as home color in the NBA

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Rather than posting the base link each time, you could post a link to the individual graphic. Granted, since you use Angelfire, we'll have to copy-and-paste the URL, but then only one graphic will have to load.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Chapi......

These are good, the darker Memphis Blue looks the best. Because so little gold is used on the primary logo, I kinda doubt gold will ever be used as an alternate, just only used as a trim color.

But just to give you the 411.....you might want to update your concept after this post. The Grizz will use there old "ball and claw" secondary logo on the shorts, not the primary bear head logo. The claw will be shaded in three blues and the ball will be gold.

NYCdog.png

But just to give you the 411.....you might want to update your concept after this post. The Grizz will use there old "ball and claw" secondary logo on the shorts, not the primary bear head logo. The claw will be shaded in three blues and the ball will be gold.

UPdated

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Here is my Grizzlies concept with the new logo and colors.Anything I did with this just came out too much like the Nuggets,so I'm hoping that I was able to get an original look for them.Comments?Opinions?Ideas?Enjoy!

HOME:

Grizzlies_Home.jpg

ROAD:

Grizzlies_Road_2nd.jpg

98Falcons.png

Robbman, you're set is really nice, although it does resemble the Nuggets slightly - but that's to be somewhat expected since the new Grizz color scheme is awfully close to the Nuggs.

The only thing I would change is the font used for the number - the one you chose doesn't work at all IMO. Also, I'd replace the new Bear head logo on the back of the jersey with the secondary since the primaries are never on the back of the uniforms. Otherwise, it's quite nice. Good job.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

WHat to do??

Design Memphis grizzlies jerseys (home away alternate) with the new logo and color theme.

here are mine

AWAY:

5e786478.jpg

home:

4f631000.jpg

changed the logo on the leg, removed alt set, swiched home to white

this set with ur old 2-tone alt. (with proper logo on shorts) would be great.

Archived