Miami Marlins concept

marlinfan

rumor has it that the marlins want to add some jerseys with orange. maybe an orange bp like the mets or a uni with the script in orange outline. so in the next couple of days i will add various orange unis.

1997 | 2003

rumor has it that the marlins want to add some jerseys with orange. maybe an orange bp like the mets or a uni with the script in orange outline. so in the next couple of days i will add various orange unis.

Please, no. :cry:

That would look hideous.

Who do they think they are, the Dolphins? 

no at least this team doesn't choke when it time to win(playoffs).

It's weird... the Marlins have been terrible every season in their franchise history except for two, and they just happen to have won two World Series' (yet have never finished in first place).

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Nice effort. But has it really been established that the team will change from Florida to Miami? I've been hearing that rumor off and on for some time, usually in the context of it being tied to public financing of a new stadium. Has it been made official?

I was under the impression that they promised to change to Miami if the city built them a new ballpark, but the proposal was either rejected or is virtually dead. I'm not sure, so if anyone in the Miami area knows, chime in...

was under the impression that they promised to change to Miami if the city built them a new ballpark, but the proposal was either rejected or is virtually dead. I'm not sure, so if anyone in the Miami area knows, chime in...

the stadium deal is 90% complete and ground breaking could begin november or december. it will be built right next to the orange bowl, have a roof, 38000 capacity, and a lease for 30 years. this was a surprise for many marlin fans who thought the deal was dead. it is scheduled to open april 2007.

EDIT: The stadium will include an entertainment atrium and an aquarium.

1997 | 2003

I would love to see a change to Miami, and I also think they need to simplify the uniforms a bit. I especially don't like the lettering on the black alternate. I posted my ideas a while back, and it is pretty similar to the first concept of this thread, but in case you wanted to see it again:

miami_marlins.jpg

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Archived