Tebow Watch 2012

Cujo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a source inside but Adam is now reporting it is up to Tebow.

Says the Broncos are letting him pick between the Jags and the Jets, which is another way of saying he will officially be a a Jag within a hours.

He will have to choose between coming home or the big stage. I think he is coming home. It will be nice to watch Skip Bayless praise or trash the Jags.

The problem was GM and coach said no. Owner finaly said yes. He will be a Jag.

swing and a....

And I couldn't be happier. Enjoy the circus, New York.

A little surprised he went there, but he's going to have sponsors coming out of his ass now.

swing and a....

A little surprised he went there, but he's going to have sponsors coming out of his ass now.

That is why chose New York. He chose the Money.

Worst day in Jets history. :evil:

I think I just became a Denver Broncos fan.

Why are you a Jets fan to begin with?

After today, good freakin' question!

Just curious, despite all of your certainties that the contrary will happen, if the impossible happens and Tebow becomes an elite QB and leads the Jets to being a top-tier team (like constantly going deep into the playoffs, and possibly a SB win or two), will you change your attitude about him?

I'm not trying to challenge you on anything, but as a Jet's fan who is obviously opposed to the move, I'm curious to see if your disapproval stems from not being confident that he'll succeed or just an inherent dislike for him.

swing and a....

That is why chose New York. He chose the Money.

I don't think he chose New York. New York chose him...once they realized the Broncos were looking elsewhere for a trade, they ponied up the $5 million.

EDIT... He chose New York over Jacksonville...who would have thought it?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Khans official Statement.

"Earlier this week I asked Gene Smith and his staff to explore the potential of acquiring Tim Tebow. I think we have a duty to consider all avenues of improving the Jaguars on and off the field, especially given the unique circumstances involving the player. I appreciate the high level of due diligence Gene and his staff dedicated to this matter even as late as this evening, and I am very satisfied with the outcome. Our commitment to developing Blaine Gabbert was, and still is, central to our goal of returning the Jaguars to elite status in the NFL. We are looking ahead with zero regrets." It is being reported that our deal and the Jets deal was the same. It came down to Tebow choosing. He chose the Jets. Wish him well. GO JAGUARS!

Archived