Tebow Watch 2012

Cujo

I got on here really excited to debate where Tebow may end up. As a Jaguar fan with ties I was ready for speculation fun. Sports are suppose to be fun. Instead this thread is full of crap outside of football and fun.

Keep it.

HAHA- Tebow a JET!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how Kurt Warner was never treated the same way Tebow is being treated. I don't think anyone ever said "Keep that religious nut Warner away from my team!" or "I'm never going to be a fan of the Cardinals because Warner is a religious nut bag".

You know why Warner wasn't criticized like Tebow is being criticized? He never put displays of individual faith above the team, and never used prayer as a brazen attempt to garner publicity. He never used his celebrity as a platform to spread the ignorant message of hate groups such as Focus on the Family. Instead, he quietly started a foundation that helps developmentally-disabled children, single parents, and children's hospitals. As an atheist, I can respect that kind of classy, real approach to religious faith.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Funny how Kurt Warner was never treated the same way Tebow is being treated. I don't think anyone ever said "Keep that religious nut Warner away from my team!" or "I'm never going to be a fan of the Cardinals because Warner is a religious nut bag".

You know why Warner wasn't criticized like Tebow is being criticized? He never put displays of individual faith above the team, and never used prayer as a brazen attempt to garner publicity. He never used his celebrity as a platform to spread the ignorant message of hate groups such as Focus on the Family. Instead, he quietly started a foundation that helps developmentally-disabled children, single parents, and children's hospitals. As an atheist, I can respect that kind of classy, real approach to religious faith.

You need to watch more clips of Kurt Warner, apparently. Don't let that selective memory of yours fool you.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So glad Kahn is not an idiot. Have fun with your Tight End under center, Jets fan. Locker room is gonna hate him. Sanchez will be destroyed because of what Tebow makes fans do. So happy Jax dodged a bullet.

I'm sure Tim would love being a Jet. Getting called a :censored: ing Jesus-loving :censored: head :censored: by his coach, then awkwardly catching Rex staring longingly at his feet in the locker room, having to endure Cromartie's endless impregnating of every girl in a Tebow jersey.

Sounds like a blast.

We will see!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

So glad Kahn is not an idiot. Have fun with your Tight End under center, Jets fan. Locker room is gonna hate him. Sanchez will be destroyed because of what Tebow makes fans do. So happy Jax dodged a bullet.

Well, signing a guy that would actually draw fans might hurt his legal grounds for breaking the Jags' lease and skipping off to LA. :D

Rex Ryan & Tim Tebow are now together. This is the greatest day of NFL offseason ever.

tumblr_lxjlubLtHY1rn1xxfo1_100.gif

Well, signing a guy that would actually draw fans might hurt his legal grounds for breaking the Jags' lease and skipping off to LA. :D

Rex Ryan & Tim Tebow are now together. This is the greatest day of NFL offseason ever.

If our attendance os a reason for leaving then LA will end up with 12 teams. Jaguars dont have problems like the Bengals and BUccs. Look it up.

This will, if nothing else, be entertaining as hell...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived