Alternate Jerseys in 2012 Playoffs

Mr. Krabs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the immense popularity that the Senators throwback jerseys enjoyed throughout the regular season with the fanbase in Ottawa, I would not be the least bit surprised to see them make an appearance in the playoffs.

The only problem is that the team's record while wearing those jerseys has been pretty underwhelming, so the team may be hesitant to wear them because of that unfortunate fact.

thecatch.jpg

The Blues seem like a good bet for wearing their alternates. Too bad, because as imperfect as their Edge set is, it's still closer in spirit to how the Blues ought to look than navy blue with white numbers and a circle crest.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Blues seem like a good bet for wearing their alternates. Too bad, because as imperfect as their Edge set is, it's still closer in spirit to how the Blues ought to look than navy blue with white numbers and a circle crest.

Please let it be known that I'm agreeing with admiral. There's nothing he said in here that's incorrect.

I'm really hoping they don't do that, mind you, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think we agree on the old Blues uniforms being really good, too. I had forgotten that they had shoulder yokes reminiscent of the original expansion uniforms. I misremembered them as just being plain blue.

Blues08.png

This design with navy blue trim/breezers would've been nicer still, but hey.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

A bit off subject but does anyone have all of the official logo files for the 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs??

>>>>>

If you're looking for this years playoff logo, then here ye go . . .

stanleycup2012logo.jpg

What's the difference? Just take the logo from last year onto MS Paint, delete the extra "1," cover the patch, and copy-paste another "2" onto the gap and presto!!!

Please let it be known that I'm agreeing with admiral. There's nothing he said in here that's incorrect.

I'm really hoping they don't do that, mind you, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The Blues don't really have a good jersey in their set right now but I would much prefer seeing the alternate in the playoffs. The Blues current primaries are among to the top 5 worst in the league right now.

If the alts had yellow numbers, I'd feel better about them. It's so weird seeing a Blues team wearing dark jerseys that don't have yellow numbers.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived