New Weber State Wildcats logos / uniforms

dcameronh

Yeah, this is a downgrade. They should have just tweaked what they had. The splotch on the left really makes it look like he just took a load from Grimace.

I have no idea where anyone is getting the "madden create-a-team logo" thing from. Considering how small college their previous logo looked, I say it's a massive upgrade.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Wow, that is a massive downgrade. Too bad Weber. I thought their previous logo was a pretty timeless if not longer lasting logo, maybe just a tweak here or there.

I agree. The ears are terrible. The paw look good. The words are ok. Yhe nose makes it look like an elementary school team.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone confirm if these are the new WSU uniforms? I'm assuming they are but I don't remember seeing or hearing about an unveiling until today when I saw this picture for the new Big Sky logo unveiling. Anyone have anymore pictures of these uniforms?

Ax7oYi_CQAQPs-E.jpg

Everything about this new identity is awful. Their new wildcat logo looks like a poorly recolored, generic wildcat. The 'WSU' logo looks cartoony and the uniforms are just bad. I think their new identity is a downgrade.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Found some more pictures.

7823-kb-gallery-mh-071612-big-sky-conference-3-145647.jpg

12684-kb-gallery-mh-071612-big-sky-conference-2-145646.jpg

7073-kb-gallery-mh-071612-big-sky-conference-10-145654.jpg

8827-kb-gallery-mh-071612-big-sky-conference-12-145656.jpg

13103-kb-gallery-mh-071612-big-sky-conference-14-145658.jpg

That wordmark is terrible.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived