BrassBash Official Contest

Brass

This if the first *OFFICIAL* Brassbash Contest. Here are the rules:

Concept: Design a concept for a different Minnesota Wild third jersey.

Deadline: Monday, June 7th, 2004 at 24 hundred hours (12:00 PM EST)

Voting: ONLY 16 ENTRIES ALLOWED!!! I want to have 2 confrences of 8 teams and the top 2 face each other in the end to decide it all. Just like sports playoffs.

Here's my concept:

Wild.png

Good luck to all!!! :hockeysmiley:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I intent to post as well, just nor sure if I can squeeze the time...

I love your idea of a BRACKET to decide the best.

Just have to make sure the Bracket assignment is fair.

It should be random, and posters should not know the order, to avoid any biased.

For example, if you said the first round will be based on consecutive posts, and I see a wicked shirt, I may wait and wait for a weaker concept to post mine to have a better chance of making it past the first round.

Do you understand?

To quote Jon Bon Jovi: "I'll sleep when I'm dead..."

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I actually like their third and don't know if I could come up with anything better...

Where did you get the logo from?

I used to have it in very small size/resolution and disposed of it...

@Frenchie_TO

I actually like their third and don't know if I could come up with anything better...

Where did you get the logo from?

I used to have it in very small size/resolution and disposed of it...

Sorry STAMP, this message was intended for Sabres...

@Frenchie_TO

If you mean the logo I used for the crest on my design, that concept was created back in legendary days of theSLE so that's probably where I got it. I'll bet chris has it on the hockey section of his site. If you mean the shoulder logo with the Minnesota outline, that's was my own creation.

I'd check chriscreamer.com for the logos.

If you mean the logo I used for the crest on my design, that concept was created back in legendary days of theSLE so that's probably where I got it. I'll bet chris has it on the hockey section of his site. If you mean the shoulder logo with the Minnesota outline, that's was my own creation.

I'd check chriscreamer.com for the logos.

Thanks, I'll go digging on the site.

Also love the shoulder logo.

I tried to create a similar one way back, trying to copy the "State of Hockey" Flags.

@Frenchie_TO

This might get tweaked some before the deadline, but I just want to get a spot in case this thing fills up.

*NOTE* The design posted towards the beginning of this thread is not being entered,the design in this post is.

So this design is a revisitation of the original. The shoulders are a nod to the home and road with the way it swoops down in the front. I decided to use a simple number and letter style for this as opposed to the jagged one just because it looks cleaner this way. The crest is the Minnesota outline(my own work) with the trees, moon, and green jags from the bear head logo. I remember somebody doing something sort of like this a long time ago, sorry if it's overly similar.

Wild Alt

wildalt5.gif

I did this one as a third to a Wild concept I made that included a red home jersey. I think some of the old North Stars fans will see what I am going for.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived