Random MLB Tweaks

Lights Out

Mariners looks great. I have no complaints about them or the Orioles. I agree that you need to incorporate more blue on the Rangers. For the Twins, I'm glad that you got rid of another team wearing red and blue but I think a darker purple would look good. I'm not a fan of their caps or the road script. It looks like it says "MTinnesota." Overall, good job though.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twins look amazing! I actually like the new cap logo. The colors are stunning. Texas is definitely too much like the Phillies. Add some blue into the sleeve and pants striping. Balimtore is great and I love the Mariners' pants striping with the trident. It is also bothering me that the away brim doesn't match the away jersey. They are different shades of gray. Otherwise, great concepts.

Cubs: It honestly looks like a AAA team. I like the idea, but it doesn't work well for a MLB team

Pirates: The red muddles the entire set

Marlins: Pinstripes and striping should never be mixed

Mariners: Love the pants piping, but metallic brims are a no-no

Orioles: Look good

Rangers: Add blue to the road.

Twins: I really like the cap. My one suggestion would be to make the purple deeper

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Angels I surprisingly like, and A's look great too. I like the Red Sox and Tigers ideas, but I think they need something else going on, especially Boston. I think it needs some navy on the hat, or some type of jersey addition because I think it's a little too simple as is. Great designs so far!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Mets: Great set. Love the road script.

Phillies: Love the cap and road script.

Giants: Look nice. Would really like to see a cap with an orange bill.

White Sox: Please change the number font.

Cubs: I agree with BigBubba, looks like a AAA uniform.

Pirates: Please add black sleeves. Other than that pretty solid.

Reds: Not liking the number font.

Marlins: Pinstripes and Piping do not go together well.

Mariners: Love the piping on the pants.

Orioles: Very nice.

Rangers: Add some blue somewhere and those would look really nice.

Twins: Liking the color scheme and caps.

Angels: Like how you went back with the 60's cap.

Athletics: Old English O and striped socks look really nice.

Red Sox: Looking real nice with the green

Tigers: Nice touch on going back to the D with the Tiger.

Hate to write a book but just wanted to post my opinions.

mcbqza.jpg

Tigers and A's look real nice. Maybe the Red Sox would look good with a solid red hat and an all green "B". For the Angels, I really like the halo on top of the hat but the Dodgers already have the interlocking "LA". Also, the "LOS" in the road script looks wicked out of place.

I like all except Arizona. I admire you for trying to fix them, but the snake is just way overboard. I like the color scheme, but the wraparound snake is a little too far IMO.

Cohenj.png

Angels: Love the halo. Don't love the NOB font (standard block would work). Agree with camly on the LA logo and "Los" script. Personally I would just rename them Anaheim.

A's: MLB block numbers would make this perfect. I like the Old English O in the Oakland script a lot.

BoSox: Not digging the pullover. Would move piping to sleeves AND PANTS and add hanging sox logo to sleeve.

Tigers: Downgrade IMO. Also, those socks belong to Da Bears.

Jays: Not sure about powder with both royal and navy blue.

D'Backs: TATC.

Royals: Love the crown on the scripts and the drop shadows. Powder blue road is nice as well.

Yanks: See lancealot's post.

Really like the Royals and the Blue Jays are OK too. However, the Yankees uniforms are classics and shouldn't be messed with (coming from a Red Sox fan). For the D-backs, I agree with cohenj21, waaaaay too over the top. Looks like one of those Turn Ahead The Clock Day 1999 uniforms.

• 1 month later...

All-Star Unis- Fantastic. Nailed it.

Padres- Awesome as well

Dodgers- Mostly good, except I don't like the road cap, the gray doesn't do anything for me.

Overall another nice set of concepts here.

Cohenj.png

Archived