2012 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calgary losing its composure. No yards penalty plus an unnecessary roughness penalty = 30 free yards for the Argos.

And Toronto cashes in the great field position. 34-14 Argos.

Β 

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

That was the dullest Grey Cup in years. I've defended Kevin Glenn over the years, but after that performance I think I might just stay quiet next time I hear someone slagging him. Toronto was smokin from roughly 20 seconds into the game until the final gun.

I caught the beginning of the game today (thanks NBC Sports Network!). The ceremonial opening kickoff by the Governor General was hilarious. The NFL should start having ceremonial kickoffs with old dudes before the Super Bowl too.

• 3 weeks later...

Got Madden ’08? Want to play with CFL teams but not CFL rules? Nelson Hackewich is your man.

Nelson is around on these boards somewhere, not very active.

I've actually used him in the past for some help on web design. He's shown some pictures of this to me via twitter.

Very cool that he's getting some recognition.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived