Justin's NHL - LA/ANA Stadium Series ADDED

jncox9

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Blue Jackets jersey. Would love to see a road white version. As for which team to tackle next, the Phoenix Coyotes. Outside of Dallas they are a team in dire need of a redesign.

I actually did a Dallas one not too long ago. Just realized I haven't posted it yet. I'll post that soon and play around with some Phoenix designs!

Love the Blue Jackets jersey. Would love to see a road white version. As for which team to tackle next, the Phoenix Coyotes. Outside of Dallas they are a team in dire need of a redesign.

I actually did a Dallas one not too long ago. Just realized I haven't posted it yet. I'll post that soon and play around with some Phoenix designs!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the Coyotes.

Sweet Jackets uniform over there. I'll definitely miss that funky font they use for nameplates/numbers if they adopt something similar. What's the road gonna look like?

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Sweet Jackets uniform over there. I'll definitely miss that funky font they use for nameplates/numbers if they adopt something similar. What's the road gonna look like?

I'm playing around with a few different options. I may post some different variations for others to choose. Have any suggestions?

Your Senators concepts are very classy! I like the Blue Jackets too!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Here's the Dallas Stars concept I did about a month ago. Sorry it took so long to put up.

DallasStars-JustinCox(2).jpg

I used the striping from the old mooterus jerseys to further incorporate "stars." I also wanted to make the green and gold a lot more prominent than black and white. I also created my own (but very similar) bull head logo. I like how it came out but I think the horns are too high. I also modified the primary a bit. The rest is pretty self explanatory. I would love to hear feedback on this and a my Columbus concept. Thanks in advance! (I'm sorry the file is so big!)

I love that alternate jersey, the gold really fits with the set and your bull head logo looks great. Small detail on the road jersey, I think the striping sequence might look better as black-gold-green instead of gold-black-green. Small detail though, not that essential. Home jersey looks great, solid job on this whole set.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

The jerseys look great by themselves, but that updated Mooterus needs some work. The horns make it look like a gazelle. Try to shape them more like actual bull horns.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived