Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, its been a little bit since my last post. Getting some ideas for new concepts so I hope to post more often.

Colorado Avalanche

ColoradoRedux.png

Colorado needs a new look, for this set I decided to give them a more traditional look. Feel free to comment.

Wow, that is a classy jersey. Everyone seems to be gaga over the mountain striping that they had before Reebok, and this is a great example of an excellent avs concept without the mountain striping.

That being said, I think I prefer the burgundy numbers on the road, but that's just me.

spacer.png

Thanks for the feedback on Colorado. Did a quick update.

I think looks a lot better this way.

Looks great! I think this is now my favorite of all the Colorado concepts I've seen on these boards. And Crabcake is right -- this really works without using the mountain pattern.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the Jets.

Montreal Canadiens

MontrealRedux.png

The Canadiens haven't changed much in their histroy. I wanted to stay true to that. Home underwent a small tweak. The road gets sleeve stripes but keeps the feel of the history. Feel free to comment.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't forsee any outside the box concepts coming for the next teams I'm planning on posting.

Chicago Blackhawks

ChicagoRedux.png

Nothing groundbreaking here with Chicago. Made some small tweaks to near perfect look.

Thanks for the feedback.

Buffalo Sabres

BuffaloRedux.png

Nothing much to say, the design is what I'd like to see the team go to. Added a hangar effect to the collar. Did some minor logo tweaks. Feel free to comment.

The away is perfect. I also love how you've take away those stupid torso stripes. However, I would make one change: use your concept logo from way back on page 11 that really emphasizes the swords. That's probably the best Sabres concept logo I've ever seen.

spacer.png

Archived