Lycan38

Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

*bump*

Any feedback on the Bruins?

starspre.png

I'm planning on revisiting the Stars in an upcoming concept. So, this is just a little preview of where I'll be going with them. I merged together their past and present logos. Planning to go with a simple three color scheme, as shown above. Just looking for a little feedback on them before I dive into the design. So, any feedback provided will be of great help.

*bump*

Any feedback on the Bruins?

starspre.png

I'm planning on revisiting the Stars in an upcoming concept. So, this is just a little preview of where I'll be going with them. I merged together their past and present logos. Planning to go with a simple three color scheme, as shown above. Just looking for a little feedback on them before I dive into the design. So, any feedback provided will be of great help.

Looks great! I think you should go with it :)

With the Bruins, I like how you went back to a more classic look. Like them a lot.

green is a must. i don't care if you go with gold or silver, but the dallas stars without green is grounds for fanbase riots... hence the recent uniform change.

What I think you should do is take the dallas stars texas logo, put "ST" on the left side and "RS" on the right and use the 2000's uniform design

As a Stars fan, the biggest non-negotiable is green. The lack of gold bothered me at first, but I'm used to it now. The proved with the last generation that black and gold was a huge bust. I would prefer green, black and gold, but if you're going to do anything, keep the green.

Still, messing around with ideas for the Stars. I do have something new to share.

Quebec Nordiques

QUENordiques.png

Design is directly inspired by their WHA days.

Might do some more defunct teams in the future. So, keep an eye out for that.

i'd buy that blue jersey in a split second. really really nice.

I love that Boston alternate. Not a huge fan of the home and road though. Try doing them in the style of the alternate, that might look really good.

I like green and silver for the Stars. Green and gold might look good too.

Alright, a simple tweak concept.

St. Louis Blues

STLBlues3.png

I really like the Blues new look. This is just a simple tweak that makes navy a little less dominant. Feel free to let me know what you think of the tweak.

I'm not feeling the faux laces on the Nordiques jerseys. They'd be better with real laces.

Those Blues jerseys are gorgeous, 10/10. You should make a navy alternate to go with them.

Liking both the Nords and Blues. I think the navy looks sharp, and you did exactly what I would've done with the Blues besides bringing back the Trumpet for the shorts. I feel that would look really sharp.

Alright I've finally gotten around to the Stars concept.

Dallas Stars

DALStars3.png

For this concept, I took elements from the teams past and present to create a solid look.

i would swap the colors on the home logo. right now it just looks kind of weird. the away is b e a utiful though.

i would swap the colors on the home logo. right now it just looks kind of weird. the away is b e a utiful though.

Agreed, really not a fan of the white star on the green logo. I kind of miss the new logo (never thought I would say that). I do love the return of the green and gold. The white set is pretty outstanding.

The home jersey looks fantastic but I feel it would look even better with the slight black accents. Particularly on the logo. What's bugging me about the white road however is are the green cuffs on the sleeves. Clutters the design and in my opinion the jersey would be much improved without it.

Thanks for the feedback on the Stars. When I have the chance I will go back and do some minor tweaks. In the meantime, with the new season upon us I wanted to do a new series of concepts. The concepts will focus on hypothetical Stadium Series match ups. This is the first of (hopefully) many.

Stadium Series (Columbus/Buffalo)

BlueJacketsSabres.png

Nothing outside the box, just simple looks for both teams.

i don't mind the nordiques with navy, although i prefer the sky blue as well, but i do not like the red pants with that set. i hate red pants in the hl to begin with and they would ruin the nordiques set you have here. Stars look great and man the sabres look fantastic!