Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

*bump*

Any feedback on the Bruins?

starspre.png

I'm planning on revisiting the Stars in an upcoming concept. So, this is just a little preview of where I'll be going with them. I merged together their past and present logos. Planning to go with a simple three color scheme, as shown above. Just looking for a little feedback on them before I dive into the design. So, any feedback provided will be of great help.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bump*

Any feedback on the Bruins?

starspre.png

I'm planning on revisiting the Stars in an upcoming concept. So, this is just a little preview of where I'll be going with them. I merged together their past and present logos. Planning to go with a simple three color scheme, as shown above. Just looking for a little feedback on them before I dive into the design. So, any feedback provided will be of great help.

Looks great! I think you should go with it :)

With the Bruins, I like how you went back to a more classic look. Like them a lot.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

As a Stars fan, the biggest non-negotiable is green. The lack of gold bothered me at first, but I'm used to it now. The proved with the last generation that black and gold was a huge bust. I would prefer green, black and gold, but if you're going to do anything, keep the green.

• 2 weeks later...

Still, messing around with ideas for the Stars. I do have something new to share.

Quebec Nordiques

QUENordiques.png

Design is directly inspired by their WHA days.

Might do some more defunct teams in the future. So, keep an eye out for that.

I'm not feeling the faux laces on the Nordiques jerseys. They'd be better with real laces.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 1 month later...

i would swap the colors on the home logo. right now it just looks kind of weird. the away is b e a utiful though.

Agreed, really not a fan of the white star on the green logo. I kind of miss the new logo (never thought I would say that). I do love the return of the green and gold. The white set is pretty outstanding.

The home jersey looks fantastic but I feel it would look even better with the slight black accents. Particularly on the logo. What's bugging me about the white road however is are the green cuffs on the sleeves. Clutters the design and in my opinion the jersey would be much improved without it.

Thanks for the feedback on the Stars. When I have the chance I will go back and do some minor tweaks. In the meantime, with the new season upon us I wanted to do a new series of concepts. The concepts will focus on hypothetical Stadium Series match ups. This is the first of (hopefully) many.

Stadium Series (Columbus/Buffalo)

BlueJacketsSabres.png

Nothing outside the box, just simple looks for both teams.

i don't mind the nordiques with navy, although i prefer the sky blue as well, but i do not like the red pants with that set. i hate red pants in the hl to begin with and they would ruin the nordiques set you have here. Stars look great and man the sabres look fantastic!

Archived